+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Biggest Clowns On TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Biggest Clowns On TV

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    James Corden, not an ounce of talent in his body
    I'm not a James Corden fan or anything but not sure this is entirely fair. He co wrote a really popular (and funny) sitcom, can act well enough and is a decent singer. He might irritate you but he's definitely got an ounce of talent in his body

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not a James Corden fan or anything but not sure this is entirely fair. He co wrote a really popular (and funny) sitcom, can act well enough and is a decent singer. He might irritate you but he's definitely got an ounce of talent in his body
    I definitely couldn't do any of the things he's been successful with.

I'm not sure why he gets so much hate really.

The sketch show he did was pretty poor but that's about it.

Too many to list most on naff comedy panel and reality shows and the talk shows seem to bring out a dreadful falseness of laughter and behaviours ,TV at its worse , stay with Drama's is best

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    the only decent thing he did was "Lesbian Vampire Killers", and that's because it was full of fit lesbian vampires

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    the only decent thing he did was "Lesbian Vampire Killers", and that's because it was full of fit lesbian vampires
    I'd forgotten about that.