+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Clowns On TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Biggest Clowns On TV

Jeremy Kyle (When he was on TV that is)

In my opinion the question should be who are the biggest clowns on TV other than James Cordon as hes obviously the biggest.

..continually ..that **** Scofield

Gok Wan.
    Patient zero of the lookatme virus.

Alan Shearer. You know I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Richard Madeley

Graham Norton

Anyone , in any way , associated with strictly come dancing

Little Mix

Mark Drakeford

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Mark Drakeford
    As long as he's locking you in , I know he's doing a good job

As long as he's locking you in , I know he's doing a good job
    On TV in his ill fitting suit his aim is to frighten us all with his shroud waving messages. A recent newspaper article suggested that if he applied for a job as an undertaker he would be rejected on the grounds of excessive gloom.

On TV in his ill fitting suit his aim is to frighten us all with his shroud waving messages. A recent newspaper article suggested that if he applied for a job as an undertaker he would be rejeXTcted on the grounds of excessive gloom.
    a

Yeah, we need a Trump like leader telling us that it’s not a big deal and everything is hunky dory or a Johnson clown clone blustering, backtracking, lying and acting the buffoon. Perhaps a leader giving us a worse type scenario is in the long run better for morale rather than one that constantly gives short term hope and then pulls the rug from under out feet.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    a

Yeah, we need a Trump like leader telling us that it’s not a big deal and everything is hunky dory or a Johnson clown clone blustering, backtracking, lying and acting the buffoon. Perhaps a leader giving us a worse type scenario is in the long run better for morale rather than one that constantly gives short term hope and then pulls the rug from under out feet.
    It'll all be over in time for last Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    a

Just watched Mark Drakeford's Friday news briefing. Last week he told us that he would explain next steps(ie from Nov 9) today.
    Nothing doing as he is still 'consulting'. He's already told us that we won't see immediate results after the lockdown so why won't he tell us what's to follow so we can get on with our plans.
    Small example, I need an electrician to do a few jobs. Understandably they will not come until after the lockdown. Just now they tell me that I still can't book an appointment as they don't know what they will be allowed to do from Nov 9. Their business is on standby until our first minister enlightens us.

Nicholas Witchell , Jenny Bond , Penny Junor and any of the other royal family idiot reporters

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Alan Shearer. You know I'm right.
    chappers

What a **** he is

chappers

What a **** he is
    For me it is Garth Crooks.
    Every time he likes to hold or surround himself with 20-30 sheets of paper and has this very serious look on his face like “I am about to say something very prophetic”. The man is an overblown tosser

M
    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Every time he likes to hold or surround himself with 20-30 sheets of paper and has this very serious look on his face like “I am about to say something very prophetic”. The man is an overblown tosser
    I always think ‘Who the f*ck do you think you are?), the slight pause between every word is nauseating, similar to Philip in Rising Damp.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    The thing is, he is completely irrelevant (as hardly anyone knows who he is anymore
    and therefore cares or listens - I mean, I just about remember him, but there is a whole generation who haven’t a clue, and he is hardly a decorated or legendary player that merits in anyway so much airtime) but is untouchable.

So no one watches for the reasons about and won’t do until he decides to retire.

A complete waste of licence payers’ money, space, and time.

On TV in his ill fitting suit his aim is to frighten us all with his shroud waving messages. A recent newspaper article suggested that if he applied for a job as an undertaker he would be rejected on the grounds of excessive gloom.
    Was that in the daily mail?

I am not a fan of drakeford , he's not up to the job but if we look at the record of Boris over the border ?

The lockdown is ending on 9th November. Sounds like an excuse for me. Probably have bigger jobs lined up.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The lockdown is ending on 9th November. Sounds like an excuse for me. Probably have bigger jobs lined up.
    I sincerely hope you're right, but I won't hold my breath.

There is no bigger clown than Donald Trump. He such a clown and on TV so often, he makes all other clowns bearable.

Richard Madeley

Graham Norton

Anyone , in any way , associated with strictly come dancing

Little Mix
    Let's face it: anyone who wants and likes to be on TV has a part of them that likes and craves the attention (especially those in 'entertainment' as opposed to news etc)

So now think: how many people to do you personally know (and like and may even consider to be friends) who like and crave attention? I think that I actively avoid that sort of person, as I find those particular personality characteristics really quite unpleasant!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    There is no bigger clown than Donald Trump. He such a clown and on TV so often, he makes all other clowns bearable.
    Apart from James Cordon.

Apart from James Cordon.
    James Cordon has nothing on Donald Trump.

You missed the point. The electricians company is on hold until he tells them next steps which he promised to do today.

And the meat from Brecon was worth the wait
    Why? The lockdown will be over. I bet if it was a big job worth a lot of money theyd book it in. There is no way all electricians are on hold.

One of the tiny pluses is to avoid supermarkets as much as possible weve been using a local butcher. Far better.

Why? The lockdown will be over. I bet if it was a big job worth a lot of money theyd book it in. There is no way all electricians are on hold.

One of the tiny pluses is to avoid supermarkets as much as possible weve been using a local butcher. Far better.

Agree, people who don’t use a butcher are missing a treat