+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Real Madrid

Real Madrid

Looks like they could do with Bale back!

Re: Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Looks like they could do with Bale back!
    Utter shitbags.
    Shakhtar missing 10 players too 😁😁
    Fun reading “Managing Madrid” right now.

Yeah a number of their fans do themselves no favours

International

They'll probably blame him for not being there when they needed him.

Spurs will win the PL this season I reckon.....

Real Madrid are on the way down. May have won the League last season but an extreme lack of quality teams in La Liga. The true test is when they come up against other top clubs from across Europe.

The standard of La Liga seems to be in a bit of a decline, though I have no doubts these things are cyclic. Atletico getting tonked last night was a bit of a surprise, even against Bayern. Barcelona aren't the side they were. The Bundesliga seems to be the top division at the moment.

These things happen. The press get hysterical over here if Premier League sides aren't making semi finals of the major tournaments, then we have two all-English finals in the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The standard of La Liga seems to be in a bit of a decline, though I have no doubts these things are cyclic. Atletico getting tonked last night was a bit of a surprise, even against Bayern. Barcelona aren't the side they were. The Bundesliga seems to be the top division at the moment.

These things happen. The press get hysterical over here if Premier League sides aren't making semi finals of the major tournaments, then we have two all-English finals in the same year.

Bayern are the top team, but the premier league is the top league at the moment.