+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paterson MoM last night, scoring with great header....how did we let him go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Paterson MoM last night, scoring with great header....how did we let him go?

I would have preferred to keep him to Glatzle to be honest.

Re: Paterson MoM last night, scoring with great header....how did we let him go?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    I would have preferred to keep him to Glatzle to be honest.
    The relative merits of Paterson and Glatzel are eclipsed by the simple fact that Paterson is very comfortable at Championship level, and Glatzel certainly isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    The relative merits of Paterson and Glatzel are eclipsed by the simple fact that Paterson is very comfortable at Championship level, and Glatzel certainly isn't.
    That is true although I think of it more as Pats out and Moore and Wilson in. I know what we'd all prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Spot on!