+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marcus Rashford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marcus Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You’re being unfair on the likes of Quiet Monkfish there. I’ve no doubt a mature adult would be able to acknowledge the cruelty and unfairness of the governments policy, which leads me to the conclusion he’s happy with the fact that kids will be going hungry.
    Rob is there anywhere in town that’s accepting Xmas presents for under privelaged children? Do the food bank take Xmas presents? Me and the missus have decided to spend a bit less on the girls this year and buy a few gifts for the poor. I got to be honest it’s the likes of Marcus Rashford that have made me think more of doing this kind of thing. How anyone could dislike him for trying to do his best to feed hungry children is mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Rob is there anywhere in town that’s accepting Xmas presents for under privelaged children? Do the food bank take Xmas presents? Me and the missus have decided to spend a bit less on the girls this year and buy a few gifts for the poor. I got to be honest it’s the likes of Marcus Rashford that have made me think more of doing this kind of thing. How anyone could dislike him for trying to do his best to feed hungry children is mind boggling.
    There'll be a number of shoe box appeals about and I'd imagine collection points in Merthyr with Samaritans and Salvation Army do the national ones. The council usually have a scheme to although I'm not sure how the pandemic has affected that? Always a decent cause and I'm no lover of the happy clapper brigades.

Perhaps I'm being a little facetious about people wanting kids to go hungry. I cant believe anyone would be that big of a cuunt. Apart from 320 Tory MPs who obviously are.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    This is a great idea