12 now

Re: ajax

ended 13

Referee played no added time.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    ended 13

Referee played no added time.
    That's a whitewash (one for the older readers)

I saw Venlo play at home last year and they didn't look too bad!

I see Christiaan Kum was sent off. After that, Venlo didn't know whether they were Kumming or going....

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    That's a whitewash (one for the older readers)
    Let's hope it isn't a flash in the pan

https://twitter.com/Caley_graphics/s...015333379?s=19

how would warnock have explained that kind of loss in a post match conference?

https://twitter.com/MundialMag/statu...634860033?s=19

here are the goals, there's some pretty disheartened defending going on there

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://twitter.com/MundialMag/statu...634860033?s=19

here are the goals, there's some pretty disheartened defending going on there
    I once played for a team that drew Combined Albion in a cup game. Nearly all our defence were injured or sick before the game so we had to draft in some guys who could barely kick a ball. We got slaughtered 11-2 but curiously we scored the first and last goals in the game !

My mum always prefered VIM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    My mum always prefered VIM.
    Thats a bit abrasive

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I once played for a team that drew Combined Albion in a cup game. Nearly all our defence were injured or sick before the game so we had to draft in some guys who could barely kick a ball. We got slaughtered 11-2 but curiously we scored the first and last goals in the game !
    I regularly played in teams beaten by 10 or11. Never sapped my enjoyment of playing the game.

I've always admired teams that keep playing to the end after conceding so many , there was always a nice respect shown after the game from the winning side.

Take a leaf from Southampton’s book is good advice to a club after being on the end of a battering, 0-9 (nine)
    at home not so long ago, not much change of personnel and they’ve recovered brilliantly. Also Palace thirty years ago being mullered 9(nine)-0 by Liverpool in the league yet doing them 4-3 in the FA Cup semi final. So VVV’s solution is keep the f*cking score down to 9 (nine) next time......Please note that it’s the rule on the board now that any number over 6 must have the figure written in brackets next to it

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Take a leaf from Southampton’s book is good advice to a club after being on the end of a battering, 0-9 (nine)
    at home not so long ago, not much change of personnel and they’ve recovered brilliantly. Also Palace thirty years ago being mullered 9(nine)-0 by Liverpool in the league yet doing them 4-3 in the FA Cup semi final. So VVV’s solution is keep the f*cking score down to 9 (nine) next time......Please note that it’s the rule on the board now that any number over 6 must have the figure written in brackets next to it

7(7) seems a bit silly

7(7) seems a bit silly :hehe:

Erm, the ‘figure written’ was typed too (2)

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Erm, the ‘figure written’ was typed too (2)

But in the pedantic mood of this board, you forgot to add “in letters”, as in 7 (seven)

But in the pedantic mood of this board, you forgot to add “in letters”, as in 7 (seven)
    In letters, you think I’m going to write to you???????