+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock slams 'disgrace' in Cardiff City game and claims Bluebirds' direct style hasn't changed a bit

Neil Warnock slams 'disgrace' in Cardiff City game and claims Bluebirds' direct style hasn't changed a bit

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-19161188

The Middlesbrough boss believes little has changed under his successor Neil Harris at Cardiff City, and he wasn't happy with the officials in the 1-1 draw.

Re: Neil Warnock slams 'disgrace' in Cardiff City game and claims Bluebirds' direct style hasn't changed a bit

boo hoo

Re: Neil Warnock slams 'disgrace' in Cardiff City game and claims Bluebirds' direct style hasn't changed a bit

Out of interest have we heard from Bluebird23 since the Middlesboro coach left?

Miserable old tw@t.
    He did his usual job of reffing the game from the side line.

Hasn't really said anything bad there. I don't feel like we've moved forward maybe we are in between but feels like we are a less effective direct team and a slow and incompetent passing team.

Managers will always try and push the blame or take the credit but doing a way without blowing the trumpet.

I always felt like he was pretty honest in his assessments when he was here maybe he did go a bit over the top in decision whilst they maybe wrong they probably aren't as clear as he deemed.

He's always been very good at making the successes about him and the failures about the officials, hasn't he? I don't want to get too down on him, his time here was really enjoyable for the most part, but bit bored of him getting nothing but plaudits from local press, and himself, when he left us with several problems on the pitch and no easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-19161188

The Middlesbrough boss believes little has changed under his successor Neil Harris at Cardiff City, and he wasn't happy with the officials in the 1-1 draw.
    I hated his pre and post match interviews when hwe was here and hate them even more now.
    Do one Warnockosaurus it's never your fault

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Miserable old tw@t.
    He did his usual job of reffing the game from the side line.
    I was fed up of hearing the coot

On today’s showing, he is right. We showed no intent on playing football. That isn’t true of midweek which was an excellent game. Today was just a scrappy battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    On today’s showing, he is right. We showed no intent on playing football. That isn’t true of midweek which was an excellent game. Today was just a scrappy battle.
    Couldn’t agree more. We have had quite a few poor quality games this season

Warnock is right.

So many on here were saying the style of play is evolving under Harris, but it isn’t.

It’s regressing and the team are boring to watch, and look very disjointed, with just occasional moments of flair.

Mind you, the Millwall supporters will tell how their team has evolved since they got shot of Harris.

Typical Warnock outburst ,he does like a drama and headline, Its obvious to most that we are a different side tactical than we were under Warnock , whether we will be as successful and get promoted is a mute point in this league .

Fvck off Colin. Tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Fvck off Colin. Tosser.
    Very well said

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. We have had quite a few poor quality games this season
    THIS season?! What about last season?

The quality of football under Harris has been dire and the only reason that Wednesday’s game was enjoyable was because Bournemouth are a passing side which in itself was a depressing glimpse into what other teams are doing.

I loved him being our manager and am still fond of him.

I wonder if Boro were a team that wasted time from the 20th minute before he got there.

Warnock had a point with our goal mind, but, although we're some way short of getting there at the moment, we're definitely trying to play a different type of game to the one we used to play under him - you'd never have seen Smithies rolling the ball out to defenders like hr was doing yesterday under Warnock. As for playing direct, set piece orientated football, it's a shame that our transition to something different is a slow job which, hopefully, will end up with us being a better side to watch, but it would be daft to abandon something that we have been good at for years completely, especially when we're losing.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I hated his pre and post match interviews when hwe was here and hate them even more now.
    Do one Warnockosaurus it's never your fault
    Same here couldn’t stomach is interviews when he was here....Neil retire please your making me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    THIS season?! What about last season?

The quality of football under Harris has been dire and the only reason that Wednesday’s game was enjoyable was because Bournemouth are a passing side which in itself was a depressing glimpse into what other teams are doing.
    The next few games are pivotal in my opinion. Things need to sharpen up a bit. We start cautiously then react when we go a goal down. That's not a good sign in my opinion, it tells me that Harris doesn't have the belief in forcing other teams from the start, a safety measure if you like. I don't mind a sort of mix it up style of play, what i can't stand is the lack of urgency in our initial phase of the game, waiting for something to happen as opposed to making it happen.

What was disgraceful was Warnock trying to get Ralls sent off for a non-existent elbow.

The long throws have got to go. They're pitiful. And embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    What was disgraceful was Warnock trying to get Ralls sent off for a non-existent elbow.
    Yes I agree with this.
    Their players were rolling around the pitch like they'd been poleaxed all game.
    The game is fast becoming a non contact sport.

Re Warnock, he does try and deflect blame or criticism where he can. People see through this eventually.

We should have won yesterday, we had the chances, so I won't heap too much criticism on Harris.

Not a fan of the long throws mind but I did laugh at one of our throw-ins, the commentator said "no prizes for guessing whats coming"... Morrison took a short one

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I thought they were pretty effective, we often seemed to get a head on one, and against Bournemouth they looked uncomfortable dealing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    All the club have done is change ‘Warnockball’ for ‘Harrisball’, yet some on here think Harris is doing a good job of ‘evolving’ our style.

He’s done nothing of the sort.