+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No U turn on essential goods ban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: No U turn on essential goods ban

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Will do.

What about the guy selling veg (Jonathan Trott) who you also mentioned I should speak to (who just so happens to appear in the same story I linked to last night)? Is he your long-term veg provider too?

You didn't happen to speak to any traders in the centre of Cardiff who didn't give their opinion to Wales Online the day before you started the thread "Cardiff Council are killing the City" by any chance?

Absolutely full of shit, just like your closing the pubs nonsense. Do you know what's very easy to do behind a keyboard, 'snags? Lie.
    I only know the veg man because I used his stall when it was opposite alan's. (It wasn't actually his but he ran it. He moved because the owner decide to start running it himself) He has moved to near the fish stall only recently. Just go and talk to Alan and stop trying to be a smart arse and attempting to prove something you cannot prove.
    Well you are not doing what you said you'd do. Go and talk to him. I don't tell lies. No point.

I don't care who talks to Alan, they'll all get the same response, just as I did.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I only know the veg man because I used his stall when it was opposite alan's. (It wasn't actually his but he ran it. He moved because the owner decide to start running it himself) He has moved to near the fish stall only recently. Just go and talk to Alan and stop trying to be a smart arse and attempting to prove something you cannot prove.
    Well you are not doing what you said you'd do. Go and talk to him. I don't tell lies. No point.

I don't care who talks to Alan, they'll all get the same response, just as I did.
    How am I not doing what I said I'd do? I'll absolutely go and speak to Alan after lockdown when I go to pick up some produce.

I'm also giving you the chance to look like less of a bullshitter by telling me who else you have supposedly spoken to about these issues who haven't publicised them for everyone to see? Saying that you've spoken to two people in Cardiff Market who were both quoted in an article the day before you started a thread about these issues seems a bit too coincidental to be true, don't you think?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How am I not doing what I said I'd do? I'll absolutely go and speak to Alan after lockdown when I go to pick up some produce.

I'm also giving you the chance to look like less of a bullshitter by telling me who else you have supposedly spoken to about these issues who haven't publicised them for everyone to see? Saying that you've spoken to two people in Cardiff Market who were both quoted in an article the day before you started a thread about these issues seems a bit too coincidental to be true, don't you think?
    The only way you will find out if what I said is right is to go and speak to people yourself. You did say you'd be there today.
    I really am bored with you now. Either go and talk to the man or don't. It's simple. Then you will know one way or the other. I'm out!!