+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No U turn on essential goods ban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: No U turn on essential goods ban

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That is remendously reassuring. I hope it comforts the people who need it now. By the way, winter what year?
    Maybe just be less of a dick and read this:

https://gov.wales/ps33m-new-cardiff-...id-19-facility

Then come back and find something else to moan about that has no substance.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

I only asked why they decommissioned the other one. I'd have thought it would have been circumspect to have built one before you demolish the other. I didn't realise you'd take it personal!! I wouldn't wish to hurt you feelings.
    I read it and it says they are building it. A board member is involved in the build and he said he 'hopes' it will be completed by the beginning of December. So in the mean while................. when does winter start for you?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Well I replied to you.
    In the article you so obligingly provided it says quote "“The build will be aligned to the de-commissioning programme of the Dragon’s Heart Hospital at the Principality Stadium which we will have vacated by the end of October and will enable the WRU to start making their own plans at the stadium. As a health service we will take on board all of the learning from Dragon’s Heart Hospital in terms of design and clinical requirements for a temporary surge hospital and work to the national modelling requirements. and will enable the WRU to start making their own plans at the stadium. As a health service we will take on board all of the learning from Dragon’s Heart Hospital in terms of design and clinical requirements for a temporary surge hospital and work to the national modelling requirements." Unquote/

the part in blue would seem to suggest it was intended to be ready for when the old one closed.
    so tell me why I'm being a dick and why has this no substance? Is it purely because you don't agree with it?

If it is someone from your family that cannot go to either in the interim period who'll look a dick then?