+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: No U turn on essential goods ban

International

Re: No U turn on essential goods ban

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    These were the posts which said I'd go and speak to vendors/traders...

Where did I say I'd be going today? This lying lark is becoming a bit of a habit now.

I'm now basically agreeing to go to the market and ask two traders who have said publicly that their trade has been effected... before you posted about speaking to traders that said the exact same thing to you

Did you speak to anyone who wasn't in the article I posted, 'snags? Not a difficult question, is it?
    If I did I'll have primed them to give you the right answer won't I? So better go yourself and see what they think, then you'll either see they agree with me or not.
    As I said alan has been my butcher for several years and I speak to him regularly. the fact he is on some market thing (Which I didn't know) is not relevant to it. you must have goggled him and really looked to discover that. I think that is really sad.
    Stop kicking the shit and go and ask for yourself like you said you were going to. And leave it until you fins out what they say, or are you welded to your keyboard?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If I did I'll have primed them to give you the right answer won't I? So better go yourself and see what they think, then you'll either see they agree with me or not.
    As I said alan has been my butcher for several years and I speak to him regularly. the fact he is on some market thing (Which I didn't know) is not relevant to it. you must have goggled him and really looked to discover that. I think that is really sad.
    Stop kicking the shit and go and ask for yourself like you said you were going to. And leave it until you fins out what they say, or are you welded to your keyboard?
    It says he's the chairman of market traders in the article I linked to, ya sausage. You must have missed that bit when you started quoting him though. Easily done

"If I did I'll have primed them to give you the right answer won't I?"... Is this in response to me asking if you spoke to anyone who wasn't in the article you used to start your post on 3rd July?

If so, it doesn't make any sense as I assumed that you may have spoken to anyone other than the two people quoted on Wales Online about Castle Street.

If you had spoken to literally anyone who weren't the two people in that article you have mentioned, it would prove that you're telling the truth and not just posting stuff from websites and acting like you've spoken to numerous traders in Cardiff personally.

I think we're both a bit sad to be completely honest. You for making up bullshit to try to get reverence and moan about the council/WAG on the internet and me for wasting my time calling you out on it.

International

It says he's the chairman of market traders in the article I linked to, ya sausage. You must have missed that bit when you started quoting him though. Easily done

"If I did I'll have primed them to give you the right answer won't I?"... Is this in response to me asking if you spoke to anyone who wasn't in the article you used to start your post on 3rd July?

If so, it doesn't make any sense as I assumed that you may have spoken to anyone other than the two people quoted on Wales Online about Castle Street.

If you had spoken to literally anyone who weren't the two people in that article you have mentioned, it would prove that you're telling the truth and not just posting stuff from websites and acting like you've spoken to numerous traders in Cardiff personally.

I think we're both a bit sad to be completely honest. You for making up bullshit to try to get reverence and moan about the council/WAG on the internet and me for wasting my time calling you out on it.
    I didn't make up anything. Go and speak to the man yourself. He will confirm we know each other and have discussed this. Others I spoke to may not know me nor I them, just chat in shops and in the market. I don't know why you are so intent on proving I lied. I didn't, but you won't go to speak to him so it is pointless. I didn't even know the market traders have an association and cared even less until you pointed it out to me .
    Buy some sirloin steak while you're there. Cut it thick, it's excellent.

Heisenberg

I didn't make up anything. Go and speak to the man yourself. He will confirm we know each other and have discussed this. Others I spoke to may not know me nor I them, just chat in shops and in the market. I don't know why you are so intent on proving I lied. I didn't, but you won't go to speak to him so it is pointless. I didn't even know the market traders have an association and cared even less until you pointed it out to me .
    Buy some sirloin steak while you're there. Cut it thick, it's excellent.
    I'm going to go there. I've already told you that. I'll get some ribeye instead though while I ask a man a question that I already know the answer to

Which shops are the other ones you are talking about though, 'snags? This is my point... you can tell me two places to go to where I'll already know the how the vendors feel about the changes to Castle Streeet because of the Wales Online article that I'm convinced you read.

All I've asked you to do is name one shop that didn't feature in an online article about the changes to Castle Street that you went into and spoke to the owner about how the changes effected them and you'll make me look like a bigger tw*t than I already am. I'm sure you'd get at least a modicum of enjoyment out of that

I'm always happy to admit when I'm wrong... so prove me wrong.

It's up to you. I'll persist in assuming that you're a liar until then as there's no reason for you not to name just one of these shops you were referring to previously (and yes, I'm definitely going to the butchers - but not tomorrow).

International

I'm going to go there. I've already told you that. I'll get some ribeye instead though while I ask a man a question that I already know the answer to

Which shops are the other ones you are talking about though, 'snags? This is my point... you can tell me two places to go to where I'll already know the how the vendors feel about the changes to Castle Streeet because of the Wales Online article that I'm convinced you read.

All I've asked you to do is name one shop that didn't feature in an online article about the changes to Castle Street that you went into and spoke to the owner about how the changes effected them and you'll make me look like a bigger tw*t than I already am. I'm sure you'd get at least a modicum of enjoyment out of that

It's up to you. I'll persist in assuming that you're a liar until then as there's no reason for you not to name just one of these shops you were referring to previously (and yes, I'm definitely going to the butchers - but not tomorrow).
    I could tell you any shop and then prime the man. The point is what I said about the traders on castle street was reported so go and speak to anyone and see how they feel. What I said about away from Castle St and the market was talking to Alan and other traders. I can give you his phone number if you like but being a tight wad he'll expect you to order something. lol

I could tell you any shop and then prime the man. The point is what I said about the traders on castle street was reported so go and speak to anyone and see how they feel. What I said about away from Castle St and the market was talking to Alan and other traders. I can give you his phone number if you like but being a tight wad he'll expect you to order something. lol

My mate Bob, he's a builder, said "they're going to fix it". Another mate Pat, he's a postman, said "they will sort it". Then by chance Thomas, who drives a tank engine, said "they will steam through it"

Get a room you two

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    My mate Bob, he's a builder, said "they're going to fix it". Another mate Pat, he's a postman, said "they will sort it". Then by chance Thomas, who drives a tank engine, said "they will steam through it"

Get a room you two
    What about Pugh, Pugh, Barny MCGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?

What about Pugh, Pugh, Barny MCGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?
    They were ok, as there was 6(six) of them

https://www.survation.com/strong-fir...ial-goods-ban/

Strong ‘firebreak’ support in Wales but rejection of non essential goods ban

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    well it's just over a week to go. then a week or so after that we'll start to see whether it has been effective or not