+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton

Everton

That is one horrible away kit their playing in today.
    With Southampton playing in their red strip I can’t see why the toffees don’t just wear their blue kit.

Re: Everton

They're all over the place too. Southampton playing well.

Southampton are a really good side

Everton were terrible !

Never seen so many passes backwards, looked as though they didn't wanna be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    That is one horrible away kit their playing in today.
    With Southampton playing in their red strip I can’t see why the toffees don’t just wear their blue kit.
    Far better than City’s away strip.

Southampton looked decent. Armstrong, who I've not seen before, looked very good.

What a turnaround from the side that was trounced 9 (nine)-0 at home fairly recently, fair play to the manager that result could have resulted in a total cave in in subsequent games. They are an attractive side to watch at the moment........bit of a homage to the teleprinter thread above

Hasenhuttl is a good manager and he’s really turned it around after that 9-0, in fact they beat Leicester in the return game.
    Considering they tend to get stripped of their decent players season in, season out they have always held their own in the PL since being promoted back in 2012.

The number of really good managers in the premier league is quite something (at least 12 out of the 20) and Southampton are a "smaller" team with one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Pretty much on par I would say

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    looks much nicer in the shop than on the telly actually

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Hasenhuttl is a good manager and he’s really turned it around after that 9-0, in fact they beat Leicester in the return game.
    Considering they tend to get stripped of their decent players season in, season out they have always held their own in the PL since being promoted back in 2012.
    It's hard to believe 8 of the team from that ill fated Leicester game played today.