+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Same script as previous two matches not good enough for stuttering Cardiff.

Same script as previous two matches not good enough for stuttering Cardiff.

Re: Same script as previous two matches not good enough for stuttering Cardiff.

Cheers Bob another accurately depressing read. I didn't realise you had another book out, just ordered a copy for a rainy weekend! Hope Amazon are giving you a decent cut

Re: Same script as previous two matches not good enough for stuttering Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Cheers Bob another accurately depressing read. I didn't realise you had another book out, just ordered a copy for a rainy weekend! Hope Amazon are giving you a decent cut
    Thanks Harry and I hope you enjoy the book, I get about 25 per cent of the £9.99 for every paperback sold and am getting towards 70 per cent of the £7.50 for every e book sold, but I've no idea at all how many copies of either have been bought in the month or so since it went on sale as I don't expect the first lot of what Amazon call royalties to be paid into my bank for a month or more and then it will be every month after that.