+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Petition WAG Let Parents Buy Essential Goods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Petition WAG Let Parents Buy Essential Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The people who are manufacturing a crisis over not being able to buy a vase for 2 weeks are probably the same ones who stockpiled loo rolls and pasta in March. Meanwhile in other news, cases are beyond that of the Spring.
    Yes, it’s not like we are testing 5/6 times as many people as the spring at all

Re: Petition WAG Let Parents Buy Essential Goods

I do wonder, if all these restrictions actually really achieve anything, it seems the countries who have introduced the strictest measures of seeing generally similar figures, for infection and death rates, than countries who took the least measures.

The majority of new infections occur within families and households, as they would anyhow.
    The fact that Italy and Spain who took some of the the strictest measure are being hit in the same way as everyone else in this '2nd wave'.
    I do wonder if we are reaching a point where we should be asking the question again, is the cure worse than the problem itself?

As our understanding of the disease has improved, we have seen continuing falls in death rates, even while infection rates increase, this polar opposite correlation, is great news as it show it is way less deadly than once feared it could be.

these are just some of my bumbling thoughts, I do not usually get to caught up in the debates and stopped watching the news along time ago, so hope my points are not deemed to controversial.