+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz to Wednesday?

Jazz to Wednesday?

Some speculation that Jazz Richards may be on his way to Hillsborough:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport...nsfer-19163129

The Owls are being linked with a move for former Cardiff City defender Jazz Richards, who is now a free agent after leaving Cardiff.

Sheffield Wednesday are being linked with a move for Welsh international defender Jazz Richards.

The 29-year-old former Swansea City and Fulham player is now a free agent after leaving Cardiff City at the end of last season.

Richards is yet to sign a contract anywhere this season but hasn't been short of potential suitors with MK Dons, Salford City and Fleetwood Town all reportedly showing their interest.

Richards would prefer to stay in the Championship and according to growing reports the Owls have expressed an interest.

Wednesday did strength their defensive ranks on transfer deadline day with th addition of Aden Flint from Cardiff, but the possibility of linking Flint up with Richards, even if just to increase the squad depth options, may prove tempting for Garry Monk.

And they missed out on signing Ken Zohore too!

Who next? Matt Connolly? Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (if not banned)? Chops?

Re: Jazz to Wednesday?

I can take Miles Davis and Duke Ellington in small doses but over 50 hours of the stuff.... Not for me!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I can take Miles Davis and Duke Ellington in small doses but over 50 hours of the stuff.... Not for me!
    Nice 👌

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Hey Trump Jazz.jpg

If he signs a pay as you play contract he will earn about 30p

In all seriousness though could he do a job for us on a short term pay as you play contract??

Quote Originally Posted by Poolerblue View Post
    If he signs a pay as you play contract he will earn about 30p

In all seriousness though could he do a job for us on a short term pay as you play contract??

Ya, but how much would we charge the poor sod to play ?