+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reading

Re: Reading

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Are any away fans allowed to attend?
    Nope just 2000 home fans who have to been season ticket holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    That was a disgrace tonight. Sick and tired of officiating at this level. We should have had a bare minimum of two penalties and in reality three. We have been robbed. Fuming.

Referee was making up for sending that young lad off, for a perfect tackle.

Never a red card

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Referee was making up for sending that young lad off, for a perfect tackle.

Never a red card
    Even Pulis said it was reckless and that it was a red. Studs high and caught the player. A red every day of the week.It goes without saying they are not appealing it either.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Had them in today’s bet so was cheering them on and I must say very impressive attacking side. Got some fantastic footballers for this level. Their recruitment of players and this new coach should be applauded. 2nd half they played football we could only dream of.
    Reading are in a great catchment area for young talent.

Reading got a great decision then.

Most referees would have given a foul on the keeper, but he was challenged fairly and the defender who then handled on the line was rightly sent off.

Joao then scored from the spot.

Reading 1 - 0 Forest (15 mins)

2,000 happy fans there to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Most referees would have given a foul on the keeper, but he was challenged fairly and the defender who then handled on the line was rightly sent off.

Nice to see the fans cheering thought it would have been a nice gesture if the all players had ran towards them and clapped them more enthusiastically after the goal , unless I missed something ??

It was never a free kick in the first place. The fella tripped over his own feet. LUCKY READING

I really enjoyed that although the M4 being closed was a nightmare. Michael Olise is a very special talent.

I really enjoyed that although the M4 being closed was a nightmare. Michael Olise is a very special talent.
    Tom Daley would fit in nicely with your players

How did you find it being in the ground? The highlights on Quest suggested you were all packed into one stand whereas Millwall had people dotted around the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How did you find it being in the ground? The highlights on Quest suggested you were all packed into one stand whereas Millwall had people dotted around the stadium.
    Yep we were all in the East Stand. It felt a bit odd and I hated wearing the mask as my glasses steamed up. So I gave up wearing the glasses.
    Apart from that I was singing.shouting, cheering and clapping as I would do at any game. The BLM bit caught me out as I just expected the game to kick off and then they all knelt.

It was great especially when the players first came out. Would not hesitate to go back.

The Splott spell works again!!!!

30 mins gone at Brentford

Brentford 3 - 0 Reading.

Our next game - Brentford H

Brentford 3 - 0 Reading.

Our only hope is a spate of Covid hits the club next week

Brentford 3 - 0 Reading.

Don’t read too much into it. Our side is missing our three senior strikers in Joao, Meite and Puscas., our most creative midfielder in Swift, our first and second choice right backs in Yiadom and Araruna, our first and second choice left backs in Richards and Gibson etc etc. Brentford haven’t been that good.
    We will go into freefall.

Don’t read too much into it. Our side is missing our three senior strikers in Joao, Meite and Puscas., our most creative midfielder in Swift, our first and second choice right backs in Yiadom and Araruna, our first and second choice left backs in Richards and Gibson etc etc. Brentford haven’t been that good.
    We will go into freefall.
    Any of those long term, Pearcey?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Any of those long term, Pearcey?
    Swift has been out for three months, Araruna 2.5 months with the others more recent. Having all our strikers out at the same time has killed our season. We have nothing upfront.

Swift has been out for three months, Araruna 2.5 months with the others more recent. Having all our strikers out at the same time has killed our season. We have nothing upfront.
    You'll definitely have to sign Tom Daley now !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    They won't finish in the top 6.
    Prescient.

Splotty P your foul work is done. I can never forgive you.

I promise you with all my heart that I’ll not post another post about The Biscuitmen until August

Pearcey, how many do you think will “jump ship” before August ?

Their young left back has already signed for Bayern Munich as he was out of contract. They have a couple of loanees to go back, and I can see someone possibly going in for Olise, but even accounting for all that they should be strong again next season.

Richards is already going to Bayern on a free. We will definitely look to sell Olise as he has only one year left on his contract. I would hope we would agree new deals with Morrison, McIntyre, Tetek and Southwood all of whom are out of contract.
    I hope we keep Swift. He is simply our best player but has terrible hamstring injuries which might put PL teams off.
    I don’t think anyone will come in for Joao as he is incredibly inconsistent. I can see someone coming in for Meite and Puscas can’t be happy sitting in the bench so he may push to leave.