Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Morrison can pass better than some of the midfielders.
Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
This time last week people were queuing up to have a pop at Bluebird 23 for having a go at Neil Harris, now, after a couple more games where we came back from a goal down there are those who have switched sides it appears! We're not playing well, not scoring anywhere near enough goals and are a dull team to watch based on what I've seen this season, but I certainly don't want Warnock back - once was enough and we wouldn't have reached the Play Offs with him in charge.

I couldn't watch last night's match, but the radio commentary in the first half especially did not make for easy listening. It seems to me that Neil Harris thinks Pack, Ralls, Vaulks and Bacuna represents a good Championship midfield - all of them have their plus points, but as a quartet we don't have enough technique, invention and ball retention skills. I don't believe that means our manager should go though, after all, the four of them were good enough to help us to fifth place last season. That was with an in form Lee Tomlin though -unfortunately, last night sounded much like I expected it to be when I heard Wilson and Tomlin were not available.
I feel the same.

Progress under Harris is painfully slow and some would argue there's no progress at all.

While he inherited a disjointed and unbalanced squad he's had a year and the truth is we are still very slow, laborious and lacking a playing style (of any kind). Our foray into the play offs was on the back of a great run away from home and a break, which suited us more than other teams, caused by a global pandemic. I'm not sure we should be relying on these conditions again!

But I wouldn't want Warnock back.

He spent 6 million on Flint when the team was crying out for pace and guile and a goal scorer.

No thanks

However, Harris isn't far away from being under a lot of pressure. No home wins so far and a team that looks as slow and stagnant as last year under Warnock... the board will be considering changes.