+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harris, when are posters on here going to......

Re: Harris, when are posters on here going to......

Sopping great nerk

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You're best off not feeding the troll mate, its what he wants. Guys a narcissist, got multiple usernames craving attention. Best to avoid really.
    Very true mate

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You're a complete and utter clown. You'd have moaned if he'd walked and you're now moaning our BEST PLAYER STAYED.
    Who never plays and is no doubt on a significant wage. You’d probably have kept Jazz, give Vassell a 10 year contract and sign Wiltshire.

Laughable.

🤡

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Who never plays and is no doubt on a significant wage. You’d probably have kept Jazz, give Vassell a 10 year contract and sign Wiltshire.

Laughable.

🤡
    Yes because they compare with Tomlin dont they.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn! View Post
    It's a tricky one this...

We had 56% possession away from home last night, unthinkable under Warnock at home let alone away. Those two headers drop an inch the other side of the post and your thinking good away performance, perhaps 3 goals and the 3 points.

Instead we've drawn the game and it's a bit disappointing.

It does seem like we are keeping the ball a lot more which is deff an improvement on the 30% possession stats we got used to seeing under Warnock. I'm just not convinced we still have the players to evolve the style, especially in midfield. Ralls has been a great servant to the club but we need him to use the ball better IMO. Wilson and Ojo have been great additions, hoping over the course of the season we see their impact.

You have to say Harris finished last season very well to secure 5th. In the end unlucky not to get past Fulham. So I think he's got some credit in the bank. We are unbeaten in 5 so let's see if we can turn those draws into wins.

Comparing us to Swansea is silly at the moment, majority of our fans don't want us to play like that anyway. Their style of play has been ingrained since Martinez days, Cooper would not have had to change much there or do anything different. They have also had elite academy status for a while now, so the calibre of player they are producing is no surprise, that's one area we do need to emulate them though.

Swansea started last season like a house on fire and faded, can Reading maintain this form considering they were relegation candidates for most of last season? I think over time we'll see a levelling out and as long as we get our home form on track, we should start climbing the league....that's my hope anyway!
    Decent post this but surely most of us would rather us play like Swansea (and other teams who play that way) than have to watch the rubbish that we have had to endure?

The only game that I have enjoyed watching this season is the Bournemouth game and that is because they are a good passing side, and so the contrasting styles made it interesting.

I dont watch Swansea games so cant comment. Feck them. I reckon we will finish above them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Laughable.

🤡
    Fair point, he only got 9 goals and 10 assists last season in 36 games last season. Not bad for someone who never plays.