...wake up to the fact that he’s a budget, bottom third of the Championship type manager.

Another dire performance against a side with the worst home record in the division, only out of the relegation places on goal difference, missing their best player, and their starting goalkeeper.

Some on here keeping cutting Harris some slack, saying he’s ‘evolving’ the playing style, post Warnock.

But the football is worse. It’s boring, the team look clueless. and devoid of any fight or energy. Harris isn’t bringing the best out of this squad, and they don’t look like they’re playing for him.

Tonight, why not give Murphy half hour off the bench, up alongside Moore? Instead of persevering with the woeful Glatzel.

Didn’t even bring Murphy on, but keeps playing Glatzel!

We got battered at Northampton 3-0, and that’s set the tone for the season. We haven’t put in a single decent 90 minute performance, so far.

Contrast Harris to the excellent job Cooper’s doing at Swansea, with next to no financial resources. Over the past year they’ve sold three of their best players, yet he gets in decent loans and spends peanuts, but still has them competing.

This season they’ve lost Roden, Brewster and Gallagher, but he still has them competing near the top, in third.

Even Rowatt, with a limited Millwall squad, no money to spend, has improved them immeasurably since they canned Harris. Up to 4th.

Harris isn’t up to the job of taking this side up. If the board have any serious ambition, they should can him now, and try and entice Eddie Howe.

Howe may be out of our league and waiting for a Premier League job, if so get Jokanovic, if he’s free.

Just get rid of the Laanndaan barra boy and his clueless coaching team.

The team are going nowhere under him, the season is just slowly petering out already.

I’d sack him just for giving Tomlin a new contract, knowing he wouldn’t be fit enough to play on a regular basis.

And whilst I’m at it, can those delusional posters who keep saying Glatzel’s ‘playing well’, finally accept this guy is not a goal scoring striker.

Terrible ‘striker’, not up to this level.

Harris saying about Glatzel, ‘He’s one of the best finishers I’ve ever worked with’, tells you everything you need to know about him as a manager, and how clueless he is.