23 29.87%
  • Shake It All About

7 9.09%

Thread: Harris - in or out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris - in or out?

In

But.... whilst the end to last season was almost brilliant, the start to this has been poor - performances and results. Mehmet Dalman was clear about the frustration of the Board with the start - and that was weeks ago and no corner has been turned. The pressure will build very quickly if he doesn't change that.

I think the playing style has slowly changed for the better (even if Neil Warnock and a clutch of posters on here disagree) and more youth players are getting a sniff. We are in transition. I wasn't enthused by Harris' appointment, but was mostly won round by the end of the play off second leg at Craven Cottage. This season has been bad so far - whether that is due to a hangover, difficulty changing the way the majority of the squad have been drilled for so long and asking some of them to do things they can't, or just that Harris and his coaches aren't very good. I'll go for hangover for now and keep off his back.

Re: Harris - in or out?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In

But.... whilst the end to last season was almost brilliant, the start to this has been poor - performances and results. Mehmet Dalman was clear about the frustration of the Board with the start - and that was weeks ago and no corner has been turned. The pressure will build very quickly if he doesn't change that.

I think the playing style has slowly changed for the better (even if Neil Warnock and a clutch of posters on here disagree) and more youth players are getting a sniff. We are in transition. I wasn't enthused by Harris' appointment, but was mostly won round by the end of the play off second leg at Craven Cottage. This season has been bad so far - whether that is due to a hangover, difficulty changing the way the majority of the squad have been drilled for so long and asking some of them to do things they can't, or just that Harris and his coaches aren't very good. I'll go for hangover for now and keep off his back.
    Sorry to disagree. Did you see tonight's game? City were clueless, passionless and visionless. It was absolutely dire. This season the only time we've played anything like were the three 30 minute spells against: Sheff Wed, Bournemouth and Nottm F. Apart from that its been pretty poor. For all his faults, Tomlin got us out of jail last season.

StT.
    <><