+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: FT: QPR 3 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: QPR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I'm not angry (should be 3 there)

Vaulks is dreadful Ralls has been awful this season. Pack is our best player in midfield and last season he couldn't get in the side
    Murphy is just a bad player and should never play again. Ojo tries but is not a player you need in a team like this.
    Bacuna is awful at right back and about to get sent off Bennett is a shadow of his former self. Nelson is a League one player who has no idea with the ball and often gets caught positionally

Smithies is a player as is Morrison. Moore is trying but is surrounded by sh1t.

The tactics are awful its so slow and playing 40 yard cross field balls just allows the opposition to reorganise or in most cases take the ball and attack. Its like the worst style of Warnockball possible.

The idea is to quickly get the ball wide and swing in crosses to Moore - but we do it so slowly and Murphy cannot cross a ball and Ralls is clueless at the moment.

Things are going to get worse when lightweights like QPR can take the p1ss
    Absolutely speechless after that 1st half performance so I will just say ^^^this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I'm not angry (should be 3 there)

Vaulks is dreadful Ralls has been awful this season. Pack is our best player in midfield and last season he couldn't get in the side
    Murphy is just a bad player and should never play again. Ojo tries but is not a player you need in a team like this.
    Bacuna is awful at right back and about to get sent off Bennett is a shadow of his former self. Nelson is a League one player who has no idea with the ball and often gets caught positionally

Smithies is a player as is Morrison. Moore is trying but is surrounded by sh1t.

The tactics are awful its so slow and playing 40 yard cross field balls just allows the opposition to reorganise or in most cases take the ball and attack. Its like the worst style of Warnockball possible.

The idea is to quickly get the ball wide and swing in crosses to Moore - but we do it so slowly and Murphy cannot cross a ball and Ralls is clueless at the moment.

Things are going to get worse when lightweights like QPR can take the p1ss
    Calling Nelson a League 1 player is an insult to League 1. His distribution is even worse than Ben Turner's used to be.

Can I ask someone who has seen more of City this season than me if we have played well even for part of a game? I think I've seen our better performances this season (our two wins plus Bournemouth) and I think we played pretty well against Bournemouth, but I'm struggling to remember the last time we truly dominated a game while playing a bit of football - I can't think of a game where that applied last season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can I ask someone who has seen more of City this season than me if we have played well even for part of a game? I think I've seen our better performances this season (our two wins plus Bournemouth) and I think we played pretty well against Bournemouth, but I'm struggling to remember the last time we truly dominated a game while playing a bit of football - I can't think of a game where that applied last season.
    Hull at home and Boro away the only ones post lockdown

I like how our players/squad are dogshit league one players all of a sudden, its not like the training, tactics and approach of a manager have a huge effect on how players play is it?. Harris needs to go now

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Eddie Izzard might be a good shout. He seems intelligent enough. And has an interest in football.
    He's a pretty boy

2-1

Good penalty Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought we played well against Bournemouth. It looked as if we were turning a corner. It's crazy to think that was just 10 days ago.

We’re going up!,

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Oh they put plenty of soundbites in.

I'm sure Dalman would have been the only one chuckling at how many shots he wanted per game while employing a more negative and ineffective manager than Warnock.

Almost everything they do screams having little clue about football. Asking why Marshall wasn't scoring more, changing our kit to red, not giving a new manager money because he had been stung by Malky, employing a younger Warnock clone and saying he wanted a different style of football. The board is the problem.
    100% agree, we're going to be locked down in the dungeons for as long as we have this joke of a board.

I just miss that, didn't realise the game had restarted. How did we get the pen?

I just miss that, didn't realise the game had restarted. How did we get the pen?
    Moore was tripped up

Plus Murphy off, Hoilett on

Good ball through by Murphy to Moore, defender took him out

Moore tripped up

Ralls in his proper position and we look better. Who'd have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Moore was tripped up

Plus Murphy off, Hoilett on
    Vaulks

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Hull at home and Boro away the only ones post lockdown
    Hull were down to all intents and purposes when we played, but we did dominate that game and we just had too much strength for Middlesbrough -that's why I included "while playing a bit of football". When's the last time we were as much on top as QPR were in the first half and playing well - we just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Porth Pouncer View Post
    I might be forced to turn over to the ‘other channels’ on the iptv.
    Have a look to see of the Derby stream is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Vaulks
    thought he said Murphy on Sky

I know Ralls scored but I thought Moore takes penalties.

Change to 4-2-3-1 and we look far better

No Wilson, no Tomlin, and Ralls is nowhere near fit....I fear the worst.

Tomlin on for Murphy

Not sure if anyone saw but this was the quote from Harris about bringing in a cover at RB:

'Unlikely' Cardiff City will venture into the free agents market to provide back-up for Osei-Tutu.
    Neil Harris believes players won't be up to speed for weeks if they are signed as free agents.
    "Sometimes you just have to get on with it," Harris said.

https://twitter.com/GlenWilliams12
    I can't agree with that viewpoint, especially as it means starting with Vaulks and Pack at the base of midfield again. I don't know if it means Harris can't see an issue or whether he's been told there isn't any money for it but the latter is surely more likely - which manager wouldn't bite at the idea of more options? Regardless, starting with those two at the base of midfield again and conceding first again means Harris should have serious questions to answer for the first time.

We were good for at least a half Forest away this year and Preston away too.