Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Harris in
    You sure?

Re: QPR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Bloody hell. When we seemed to be going for it we concede

Unbiased commentary. "6-1 last time, 3-2 now. Take that Cardiff"

At least Harris won’t be able to say we’re unbeaten away anymore.

Mark Harris is coming on. About a minute to do something

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Unbiased commentary. "6-1 last time, 3-2 now. Take that Cardiff"
    Got to love cardiff city TV

FT 3-2

Hardly deserved anything tbf.
    QPR 3 wins in 18!

Not good going forward

We created next to nothing. They scored 3 goals from open play and in the first half created a lot of chances. We didn't really deserve a draw.

Re: FT: QPR 3 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Swansea 2nd Boro 5th City 17th
    Need I say more?

Bluebird 23 has just fired up the laptop.

That second half once again showed we look better when we go for it, Harris is being far too cautious and it may cost him his job

Tavio d'Almeida can't be any worse than Will Vaulks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Bluebird 23 has just fired up the laptop.
    The Harris apologists need to have a good look at themselves and this improved football that he is delivering.

Comical.

It's not good enough. **** knows what system we're trying to play. He's brought in Moore to get on the ball and bring wide players into the game and it just isn't happening. A midfield that is limited in every respect and a manager who reacts to what the other team is doing, not willing to have a go at it from the off. How are we supposed to overload the final third if we don't commit players forward? to many players lok uncomfortable on the ball, taking one touch to many etc, killing the move. It's utter shit. Harris needs to sort himself out and rapid, the worry is that he doesn't have the ability to change.

Vaulks played well when surrounded by Ralls and Bacuna last year and we were hitting sides on the break. Playing him next to Pack is a way of seeing the worst of both of them and Vaulks is struggling this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The Harris apologists need to have a good look at themselves and this improved football that he is delivering.

Comical.
    I think it's more people trying to give him a chance in fairness, looking to offer support. My patience has gone today. Get an undeserved draw the lose concentration, that's poor.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Vaulks played well when surrounded by Ralls and Bacuna last year and we were hitting sides on the break. Playing him next to Pack is a way of seeing the worst of both of them and Vaulks is struggling this year.
    Vaulks can't compose himself, it's one way with him, he lacks ability and it shows. Pack has been getting away with it as well. If he's not going to impose himself then he's best ****off.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That second half once again showed we look better when we go for it, Harris is being far too cautious and it may cost him his job
    Forced into forcing the game. When is harris going to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think it's more people trying to give him a chance in fairness, looking to offer support. My patience has gone today. Get an undeserved draw the lose concentration, that's poor.
    You are right of course Dennis. We ALL want the club to succeed but:

How long has he been here again?

And how has the football evolved exactly?

I felt EXACTLY the same about Harris being appointed as I did Slade. Just complete and utter indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Forced into forcing the game. When is harris going to learn?
    We can all disagree with managerial decisions and I will happily accept that as a fan, albeit one who has watched countless hours of Cardiff City, I am rarely in a position to criticise someone who has achieved the position of professional football manager in the Championship. So I say little, about this at any rate.

However, how it could possibly be thought that playing Ralls, whom we need in the middle of the park, in that number 10 role while leaving the vital midfield roles to Pack and Vaulks, could be sensible is truly beyond me.

I am absolutely against knee-jerk reactions with managers, but I must admit my knee is jiggling.

I felt EXACTLY the same about Harris being appointed as I did Slade. Just complete and utter indifference.
    I wasn't keen on his appointment but prepared to keep my gob shut for a bit in order to give him some time and a chance to put his stamp on the team. The biggest issue for me is performance. We don't play well and we can't keep on getting away with it, as we're seeing now. Last season we won quite a few games and the performance was shit. Tomlin papered over the cracks with some brilliance. I've had a **** full of cautious football, an unwillingness to show some creativity. We've had it for far to long. Problem is we don't have anyone at the club who understands football.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    We can all disagree with managerial decisions and I will happily accept that as a fan, albeit one who has watched countless hours of Cardiff City, I am rarely in a position to criticise someone who has achieved the position of professional football manager in the Championship. So I say little, about this at any rate.

However, how it could possibly be thought that playing Ralls, whom we need in the middle of the park, in that number 10 role while leaving the vital midfield roles to Pack and Vaulks, could be sensible is truly beyond me.

I am absolutely against knee-jerk reactions with managers, but I must admit my knee is jiggling.

As i've got older, i've tried to reign in the criticism. I can't do that anymore. I agree with you about Ralls, Vaulks and Pack are a problem, they're not quick enough in thought or possession. Harris is way to cautious,to me, that looks like he doesn't trust his players.

Its difficult not to avoid criticism of the current tactics , on paper we have a decent team ,at times we can look dangerous, our defence capabilities were so strong and now its being picked off , midfield is simply not functioning, the supply route to Moore is not happening.

Well on another post i said give him 10 games,i think i have changed my mind