Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Aw bless, nice to get that off your chest. Not sure what folk you are talking about but please start with me in your lining up to defend Corbyn rant with any evidence you wish to bring to the party.

I am deeply impressed how your concern for the Jewish people and their suffering seems so at odds with your views about naturally born British people being overwhelmed in their own cities, badging the whole Chinese race as being responsible for the acts of the Chinese government and your indifference to the plight of impressionable teenage girls being manipulated by powerful men.

And while you are at it tell me what you meant by the Billy the Kid quote as Ronnie thinks you are on the money!
I'm deeply worried we have a electable Labour party to get behind and your not best pleased , your trying to point score and trivialised a very serious matter , I know deafet is tough and truth hurts ,Labour has been found guilty, its not about me or what I say and do , its about caring for the Jewish people who have suffered under a nasty party you supported I understand how tough it is but it's a loss ,move on .