+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Labour party suspend Jeremy Corbyn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Labour party suspend Jeremy Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    the problem with all the parties is this.

the tories have no conservatives anymore
    the liberals are totally illiberal
    and labour doesn't give a shit about the white working class anymore
    I think the working class , of all backgrounds , have and always have been dumped on by all parties in this country

You are an mp and you fiddle your expenses ?

Slap on the wrists

You are a working class bloke and do a cash job ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think the working class , of all backgrounds , have and always have been dumped on by all parties in this country

You are an mp and you fiddle your expenses ?

Slap on the wrists

You are a working class bloke and do a cash job ?
    He's right about White working class. Things get bad for them and it filters, women and kids get worse treatment and standards, as do minorities, crimes rises, addiction, mental health and unbelievably, the rise in racism and far right politics. Align in to Trumps success and Brexit.

I saw a post that said Labour ‘lost half it’s support’ last time. Labour increased its vote from 2017 by 1 million. The Tories won because the UKIP vote totally collapsed and joined dear Boris Farage.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Brexit killed him off in all honesty.

Brexit split the Labour Party in 2 with no winning solution
    Think it was more complicated than that , I dont think he had leadership qualities , he was he was stuck in the past ,it appeared he was controlled by others behind the scene, and he must have been aware how antisemitism was playing out , he was leading a party which was divided by its own supporters.

Corbyn lost his way and let in the fool Boris with a huge majority, he and his inner group selfishly put Labour back years for thier ideology and fear of centralist type policies, its as if the party had been highjacked and damaged for all the wrong reasons .

Labour now needs to find new voters and supporters , if that means more suspensions so be it, the alternative is a Tory party with buffon Boris in power for a very long time.

Starmer is not perfect I would have preferred a braver appointment like electing its first female leader in the guise of Lisa Nandy , sadly that seems to be a step too far for Labour , I think Bailey runnning put an end to Lisa Nandy opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think it was more complicated than that , I dont think he had leadership qualities , he was he was stuck in the past ,it appeared he was controlled by others behind the scene, and he must have been aware how antisemitism was playing out , he was leading a party which was divided by its own supporters.

Corbyn lost his way and let in the fool Boris with a huge majority, he and his inner group selfishly put Labour back years for thier ideology and fear of centralist type policies, its as if the party had been highjacked and damaged for all the wrong reasons .

Labour now needs to find new voters and supporters , if that means more suspensions so be it, the alternative is a Tory party with buffon Boris in power for a very long time.

Starmer is not perfect I would have preferred a braver appointment like electing its first female leader in the guise of Lisa Nandy , sadly that seems to be a step too far for Labour , I think Bailey runnning put an end to Lisa Nandy opportunity?
    Not Nandy, Please. Starmer is the boy for the establishment, Nandy if a confused, substanceless Centrist. I believe even her own father accused her of being right Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

With respect I strongly disagree with you

Stuck in the past but the majority of his strongest supporters was the youth?

Like I said previous, I didn’t vote for Corbyn but I was bloody close in doing so. The majority of the reason I didn’t was because of the rest of his party (and Brexit)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not Nandy, Please. Starmer is the boy for the establishment, Nandy if a confused, substanceless Centrist. I believe even her own father accused her of being right Wing.
    Gosh didn't know that interesting ,just thought as a northerner and not another Londoner based leader she would have appealed to the electorate , and was more left of the party than you describe, I do think ver time Starmer will slowly drift into the centre though ?