+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas All Up The Creek

Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas All Up The Creek

Well happy with that

All a load of bollocks

Re: Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas All Up The Creek

my mum on the phone said tonight " looks like i will not be coming down for christmas this year " she genuinely seemed sad about it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    my mum on the phone said tonight " looks like i will not be coming down for christmas this year " she genuinely seemed sad about it
    I understand that mate , a right pain for kids , relatives etc

But for miserable gits like me its a perfect excuse to stick on some Sabbath

For every family that sticks to the rules, there will be another that blatantly disobeys them.
    And all those students currently away? They're not going to stay in the student digs, no matter how cosy they are.
    Quick - get that vaccine ready...
    Last edited by tforturton; 30-10-20 at 19:07. Reason: spelling

Turkeys are happy

Halloween is still on here, albeit in a modified fashion. The town gave out signs for everyone to post saying whether or not they are participating in trick-or-treating. I'm putting all the candy on a folding table so the kids don't have to dip their hands into a basket. I'll stay on the porch, and put the table at the bottom of the front steps. I've been meaning to buy a theremin since last Halloween and I let it slip by me. The kids will have to make do with Sonic Youth again.