+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chisora v Usyk

Chisora v Usyk

Tonight. Could be interesting with Del Boy trying to walk through Usyk and make it a Telephone box fight. Chisora looked in good condition at the weigh in, and is around 3 stone heavier than Usyk and probably hits harder than anything Usyk has seen. I'm going for Usyk, in the later rounds, incredible footwork and balance.

Re: Chisora v Usyk

Interesting fight this one.

Hard to judge how good Usyk is. I certainly dont think hes one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world though he is technically good.

Tony Bellew done ok early against him and hes no great.

I think the likely outcome is a clear Usyk win on points. Cant see anyway he can beat Fury just too small. However he certainly looks like he has far more ability than Joshua and maybe he can overcome the size difference there and win that one.

This could be a good fight. Im sure Chisora will come to fight. Think Usyk has enough skill to avoid getting into a brawl and be a clear winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Interesting fight this one.

Hard to judge how good Usyk is. I certainly dont think hes one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world though he is technically good.

Tony Bellew done ok early against him and hes no great.

I think the likely outcome is a clear Usyk win on points. Cant see anyway he can beat Fury just too small. However he certainly looks like he has far more ability than Joshua and maybe he can overcome the size difference there and win that one.

This could be a good fight. Im sure Chisora will come to fight. Think Usyk has enough skill to avoid getting into a brawl and be a clear winner.
    That's how i look at it. I like Usyk as a fighter and the way he carries himself. Chisora could level him, but i'm sure Usyk will stay away for as long as he can and hope Chisora punches himself out. Dubois and Joyce coming up pretty soon as well.

Not a PPV fight in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Not a PPV fight in my opinion.
    Agree. Im not paying for it.

I would sympathise slightly as there is no crowd but Eddie would have made it PPV anyway.