+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taxi for Harris.

Taxi for Harris.

This can't go on.

Re: Taxi for Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    This can't go on.
    Hold on. Apparently the football is much better under Harris so it is all Ok despite zero shots on or off target.

It's alright, he will say it was hard luck and it won't happen again under him.

He will tell us what the fans here want while adding that ***insert name*** is the best striker/midfielder/defender he has worked with.

I don't blame Harris. He's a chancer who has landed on his feet. Our board and their comical decision making is the problem. That won't change any time soon. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Success under Warnock was an exception to the rule. I don't rate Malky too highly and think a few on here could have taken us up with the budget at his disposal.

A few on the board while pulling the trigger on Harris should have a long hard look at themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Hold on. Apparently the football is much better under Harris so it is all Ok despite zero shots on or off target.
    Wait: 2 shots, 1 off target, 1 blocked.

Phew.

That second half doesn't change much for me. Without the second penalty which was quite literally handed to us we are comfortably beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Do I remind you of Huddersfield at home in the premier league or Swansea away last year or does arguing that football is pretty rubbish but not as rubbish make my point ridiculous?

4 points from the next two or he can go.

Warnock was sacked on 11th November with City in 14th last season.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    He quit didn't he?

Boro have started well

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Do I remind you of Huddersfield at home in the premier league or Swansea away last year or does arguing that football is pretty rubbish but not as rubbish make my point ridiculous?
    Can you write that in English so that I can reply? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    He quit didn't he?

Boro have started well
    He did. You are right.

How much influence the club had on that I don't know. All I am saying is, however it came about the change happened with us 3 places better off than we are now.

I question what Harris can achieve here given his playing style, tactical knowledge and his managerial make up. Hand on heart I don't envisage a lot. I would put a fairly heavy wager on the 5th place finish last season being the highest he will achieve at Cardiff City.

It makes it worse that he was a striker in his playing days ffs
    Would he be happy up front with that style and service of football

He did. You are right.

How much influence the club had on that I don't know. All I am saying is, however it came about the change happened with us 3 places better off than we are now.

I question what Harris can achieve here given his playing style, tactical knowledge and his managerial make up. Hand on heart I don't envisage a lot. I would put a fairly heavy wager on the 5th place finish last season being the highest he will achieve at Cardiff City.
    Yeah I get your point.
    I said when he was appointed that next season (ie this season). We would be in a relegation battle or lost in the lower midtable at best.

I would book a taxi on standby for Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I would book a taxi on standby for Friday night.
    I was thinking that . If we dont win either of our 2 home games the writing will be on the wall and we could be in relegation trouble.

Having also been relegated the season before...

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I was thinking that . If we dont win either of our 2 home games the writing will be on the wall and we could be in relegation trouble.
    Barnsley are scoring for fun lately and Bristol anything can happen, but I would say 4 points and two good performances is the minimum.

Screw the taxi. He should walk!

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    4 points from the next two or he can go.

SORRY, IT'S GOTTA BE 6 FROM 2 HOME GAMES

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    What difference does a home game make?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    They’ll be home for supper .

Natural habitat, in it

Natural habitat, in it
    And no travelling, bigger changing rooms, etc

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Natural habitat, in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And no travelling, bigger changing rooms, etc

Plus they haven’t got 20,000 football managers getting on their backs

It's alright, he will say it was hard luck and it won't happen again under him.

He will tell us what the fans here want while adding that ***insert name*** is the best striker/midfielder/defender he has worked with.

I don't blame Harris. He's a chancer who has landed on his feet. Our board and their comical decision making is the problem. That won't change any time soon. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Success under Warnock was an exception to the rule. I don't rate Malky too highly and think a few on here could have taken us up with the budget at his disposal.

A few on the board while pulling the trigger on Harris should have a long hard look at themselves.
    Malky earned the Club £120m from promotion to the PL after spending just £12m in two Championship seasons after inheriting 9 players from Jones (3 being goalkeepers). Promotion was gained by winning the Championship by 8 pts and with a goal difference of +27.

In the Summer of 2013, for the PL campaign, Malky spent just £34.18m on transfer fees:

Medel £11.7m
    Caulker £8.24m
    Cornelius £7.23m
    Theophile-Catherine £2.25m
    Odemwingie £2.61m
    Brayford £1.57m
    Moore £0.58m

The Cornelius' transfer apart, the majority of the other fees were recouped when players were sold. Malky's dealings were hardly wasteful nor did he spend, 'loadsamoney.'

StT.
    <><

EXACTAMUNDO