+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris record.......

Harris record.......

....of our nine games to date, we’ve played four against teams who were in the bottom five, at kick off today.

We’ve taken just four points out of 12, against the worst teams in the division.

This team is going nowhere this season, under such a limited manager.

Harris out!

Whilst it’s unlikely we’d get Eddie Howe, let’s try for Jokanovic or Pearson, and try to salvage the season.

But please, not another budget appointment.

Re: Harris record.......

I don't think we will make a change yet but tho gs have to improve. Jokanovic though is managing in Qatar for a reason and its not due to him being a bad manager.

There is where the problem starts.

I'd have more faith in a lottery style tombola getting the right man than the Fun Boy Three playing at running a football club here.

Opening up this thread just to see if the OP mentions Rowett today.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    There is where the problem starts.

I'd have more faith in a lottery style tombola getting the right man than the Fun Boy Three playing at running a football club here.
    You say that but......how did they get it so wrong with hiring Slade and then this bloke, and yet get it so right with Warnock who, whatever people may say in hindsight, was just the right appointment for the club, at the right time

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You say that but......how did they get it so wrong with hiring Slade and then this bloke, and yet get it so right with Warnock who, whatever people may say in hindsight, was just the right appointment for the club, at the right time
    I have said in another thread that Warnock was an exception to the rule and I truly believe that.

Even clueless people get things right from time to time. The Harris appointment with Dalman talking about a change in style and how many shots we would have was so bad it was borderline like he was taking the mick out of us fans.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    They won the tombola prize?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Opening up this thread just to see if the OP mentions Rowett today.
    Last I looked Rowatt had Millwall 10 places above us in 7th, with no transfer budget.

Look at what Cooper’s doing with Swansea on a limited transfer budget, and they’re playing good football.

Harris is not a good enough manager for a club with aspirations of promotion.

Personally, I don’t feel he commands respect from the players.

Pearson, would grab some of these shirkers around the throat and have them up against the wall, in the changing room.

We need a manager who commands respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post

Pearson, would grab some of these shirkers around the throat and have them up against the wall, in the changing room.

We need a manager who commands respect.
    yeah and then the lads can go have a few beers with the fans down the social club before paying tuppence for a bus home like when men were men and britain was great