+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Squad announcement delayed due to Ryan Giggs arrest according to The S*n

Squad announcement delayed due to Ryan Giggs arrest according to The S*n

Giggs - reports on Twitter

Reports he's been arrested for ABH, from a more than credible source. Needless to say, if this is a hoax, mods delete.

https://twitter.com/ffwtbol/status/1323395069739716608

Re: Squad announcement delayed due to Ryan Giggs arrest according to The S*n

Ryan Giggs’ future as Wales boss is under threat after the Manchester United legend was arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend Kate Greville. The 46-year-old was questioned on the suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault after police were called to his property Worsley, Manchester on Sunday night. ‘Police were called at 10.05pm on Sunday to reports of a disturbance. A woman in her 30s sustained minor injuries but did not require any treatment,’ a spokesperson from the Greater Manchester police said ‘A 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of section 47 assault and section 39 common assault.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/02/ryan-...riend-13524693

Sorry, didn't notice your original thread.

Re: Giggs - reports on Twitter

See https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ing-to-The-S*n
    If it's a hoax some national newspapers will be hearing from his lawyers.

Shitty Newspaper, but with a story like that they would be open to all sorts of court action if it was bollox.

International

Bellamy next?

That's Giggs finished as Wales manager. Domestic violence is unacceptable. If he doesn't resign WalesFA will sack him.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Bellamy next?
    I recall he made an excellent presentation at his interview so I would not be surprised.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I recall he made an excellent presentation at his interview so I would not be surprised.
    That is exactly what I was thinking.

If he's charged and found guilty , which he hasn't been yet , then clearly we need to be looking for a new manager

I wouldn't like Bellamy in the job though , he's far too volatile for football management . Warnock used to lose it from time to time , Bellamy doesn't have the right temperament in my opinion .

Great player but he's not a manager

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    That's Giggs finished as Wales manager. Domestic violence is unacceptable. If he doesn't resign WalesFA will sack him.
    It appears he's been arrested on suspicion of common assault which could be grabbing , shouting and swearing and also on suspicion of bodily harm which could be bruising etc from a slap or a punch etc .

Its sad to hear this has happened but if Ryan giggs has physically assaulted his partner and is found guilty then he's not going to be going to prison but clearly its totally unacceptable and he's going to have to walk the plank or get sacked .

Hopefully his partner is getting support

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If he's charged and found guilty , which he hasn't been yet , then clearly we need to be looking for a new manager

I wouldn't like Bellamy in the job though , he's far too volatile for football management . Warnock used to lose it from time to time , Bellamy doesn't have the right temperament in my opinion .

Great player but he's not a manager
    If Giggs is guilty of this, it’s not Bellamy temperament I’d be calling in question

I cant see a scenario where he survives this.
    Even if its retracted he is dust.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    If Giggs is guilty of this, it’s not Bellamy temperament I’d be calling in question
    Eh?

It has no bearing on Sludge's opinion that Bellamy doesn't have a temperament suited for management.

Giggs has previous. Many years ago, he punched actress Davinia Murphy in the stomach, giving her a bloody nose at the same time, however, she declined to press charges.

He will be gone. Before the weekend.

Think Bellamy could do a job, it's very different to being a player and thinking only of yourself. He would have a team around him and some senior players. When he has been on sky he talks very well.

I suppose we would never know unless he had a go somewhere.

If Roy Keane and Joey Barton can have a go, then why not.

He’s got to go hasn’t he? Absolute scum bag of the highest order.

I’d be more than happy with Bellamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Giggs has previous. Many years ago, he punched actress Davinia Murphy in the stomach, giving her a bloody nose at the same time
    Must have been some punch!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Think Bellamy could do a job, it's very different to being a player and thinking only of yourself. He would have a team around him and some senior players. When he has been on sky he talks very well.

I suppose we would never know unless he had a go somewhere.

If Roy Keane and Joey Barton can have a go, then why not.
    Yeah, I’m not sure replacing a manager sacked for domestic violence and then replacing him with one who has been involved in several incidents involving violence himself and with question marks over his temperament will be the greatest PR move by the Welsh FA.

Ossian Roberts for me.

If he is convicted and a big if at that - What the **** is wrong with him

Had everything at his feet and manages to balls up his private life time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He’s got to go hasn’t he? Absolute scum bag of the highest order.

I’d be more than happy with Bellamy.
    You declare that Giggs is an 'absolute scumbag of the highest order' and then say you'd be more than happy with Bellamy.

Comedy gold.

Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?
    And it's been reported by the Scum ..............

Sorry guys but whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? let the plod sort it out before we start cutting Giggsy's balls off and finding a new manager.