It's funny how people can see different things from the same game because I thought playing two strikers tended to mean that our wingers stayed out wide more than they usually do and, as a result, the combinations with their respective full backs looked more dangerous.

If I'm right in thinking that, it does mean that there will be increased pressure on our two central midfielders because they will get less help from our wide players, as well as not having a number ten to give them some additional support, but I thoughts Ralls and Pack coped with things well last night.

The thing which we cannot be sure of yet is was our much improved performances down more to us being good or Barnsley being very bad? I honestly don't know the answer to that, but our opponents were unbeaten in five matches before facing us and, apart from QPR, all of the sides they played during that time had been in the top half of the table, so it's probably fair to say that they played better in all of those games than they did last night - maybe that suggests it had more to do with the first of the two options I set out at the start of this paragraph?