+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey Donald Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hey Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Those are meant to be funny???

Don't get me wrong, Political leaders are there to be shot at and there is nothing wrong with good jokes about them. I agree that Boris does make himself a target at times ( well quite a lot actually)

But I feel that comedians like Frankie Boyle think of the most outrageous things they can and believe that because they are saying it, it is automatically funny.

Sometimes it really isn't.
    Frankie Boyle is excellent these days. and yes I thought those were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What comparing the Prime Minister to a Nazi War Criminal?

Oh how hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    What comparing the Prime Minister to a Nazi War Criminal?

Oh how hilarious

?

Yeah if anything Boyle as improved with age, he's moved away from being just shocking and comes across as quite an intelligent and funny guy.

I think the problem with that list Eric wrote is on it's own as a written list it isn't funny but well delivered it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yeah if anything Boyle as improved with age, he's moved away from being just shocking and comes across as quite an intelligent and funny guy.

I think the problem with that list Eric wrote is on it's own as a written list it isn't funny but well delivered it would be.
    Boyle was good when he first came onto the scene, but then I think he tried to do too much too quickly and the quality dropped - to the point where the criticism that he isn't funny just says the most offensive thing he can think of was becoming more valid.
    Seems much more measured with his output these days and I definitely agree that he's improved with age.

Boyle was good when he first came onto the scene, but then I think he tried to do too much too quickly and the quality dropped - to the point where the criticism that he isn't funny just says the most offensive thing he can think of was becoming more valid.
    Seems much more measured with his output these days and I definitely agree that he's improved with age.
    Yeah completely agree. I saw him trial his new stand up at the start of the year and even though it wasn't 100% finished it was one of the best I'd seen. Would recomend him to anyone.

Unless you really love the tories and can't take a joke.