+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: And Another One Bites The Dust

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Just stick 2 pencils up your nose and say "wibble"

  3. #3

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    And just a day or 2 after the passing of his son in Butterflies (not Nicholas Lyndhurst, the other one!)

  4. #4

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust


  5. #5

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    brilliant.

    RIP

  6. #6

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Great innings fair play, 93.
    He lived twice as long as Leonard Rossiter, co-star of Reggie Perrin.

  7. #7

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    And just a day or 2 after the passing of his son in Butterflies (not Nicholas Lyndhurst, the other one!)
    Andrew Hall actually died in May 2019

  8. #8

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Brilliant. Loved Reggie Perrin.

  9. #9

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Brilliant. Loved Reggie Perrin.
    A true classic

  10. #10

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    There are always re-runs of old shows being shown on the hundred plus TV channels these days but I've never come across the rise and fall nor the fall and rise.

    I could binge watch the lot. Just what the doctor ordered after the disappointment of a City failure.

  11. #11

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    There are always re-runs of old shows being shown on the hundred plus TV channels these days but I've never come across the rise and fall nor the fall and rise.

    I could binge watch the lot. Just what the doctor ordered after the disappointment of a City failure.
    Wasn’t there a whiff of scandal regarding Leonard Rossiter a few years after his death?

  12. #12

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Wasn’t there a whiff of scandal regarding Leonard Rossiter a few years after his death?
    He had a five year affair which came out in a book. His wife knew nothing about it

  13. #13

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    QUOTE=Pearcey3;5133780]He had a five year affair which came out in a book. His wife knew nothing about it[/QUOTE]

    A bit more sordid than that, Operation Yewtree were investigating an alleged incident that took place years before his death, he apparently performed a sex act on himself while watching three people rape an 18 year old man. I Googled it just now, is this why there aren’t reruns of his comedy classics?

  14. #14

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    QUOTE=Pearcey3;5133780]He had a five year affair which came out in a book. His wife knew nothing about it
    A bit more sordid than that, Operation Yewtree were investigating an alleged incident that took place years before his death, he apparently performed a sex act on himself while watching three people rape an 18 year old man. I Googled it just now, is this why there aren’t reruns of his comedy classics?[/QUOTE]

    Rising Damp was on itv3 a few weeks ago

  15. #15

    Re: And Another One Bites The Dust

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    A bit more sordid than that, Operation Yewtree were investigating an alleged incident that took place years before his death, he apparently performed a sex act on himself while watching three people rape an 18 year old man. I Googled it just now, is this why there aren’t reruns of his comedy classics?
    Rising Damp was on itv3 a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]

    Porn channel ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •