+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harris out?

Re: Harris out?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Forgot about Tomlin, who could potentially fall into the bold category. We won't be giving him another contract, even if I think he'll be very useful for the 2 seasons we have left of him.
    How can you say that Tomlin will be ‘very useful for the 2 seasons we have left of him’?! Seriously?

He is an unquestionable talent and our best player, but he never plays!! He isn’t fit enough to play 90 mins and is only getting older.

I just cannot believe that anyone thinks that we are going to get anything out to Tomlin other than the odd cameo. He never plays!

Absolutely amazing. 🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Harris out! Pearson in!
    Pearson had had covid and is only now on the mend after being unwell for some time.

I'm genuinely conflicted about the Harris situation. On one hand we have seen better performances, after our playoff miss certainly affected the players and I think he should be given more time. On the other hand I look at the players and think another, more savvy manager would be getting more out of them.
    Any new manager would have to play a similar style, no tippy tappy with our lot so perhaps our next question is to name the new manager.
    Pearson is a obvious choice but he has been unwell due to covid so I am not sure he's the man.
    Any further offers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I'm genuinely conflicted about the Harris situation. On one hand we have seen better performances, after our playoff miss certainly affected the players and I think he should be given more time. On the other hand I look at the players and think another, more savvy manager would be getting more out of them.
    Any new manager would have to play a similar style, no tippy tappy with our lot so perhaps our next question is to name the new manager.
    Pearson is a obvious choice but he has been unwell due to covid so I am not sure he's the man.
    Any further offers ?
    Well the obvious answer is Eddie Howe but he’d never come here.

Any manager that can get a team of decent standard Championship players playing passing, possession based football, like every other forward thinking, successful team these days, and doesn’t produce a team that bores everyone to tears, would do me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Well the obvious answer is Eddie Howe but he’d never come here.

Any manager that can get a team of decent standard Championship players playing passing, possession based football, like every other forward thinking, successful team these days, and doesn’t produce a team that bores everyone to tears, would do me.
    Harris will have until Christmas, if we’re still struggling we should go for former Bluebirds supporter who now manages the Jacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Harris will have until Christmas, if we’re still struggling we should go for former Bluebirds supporter who now manages the Jacks?
    HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    HA HA
    Lol😀

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Nigel Pearson
    Only to sack him in 6 months after he headbutts Joe Bennett

Guy is a nutcase, no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Only to sack him in 6 months after he headbutts Joe Bennett

Guy is a nutcase, no thanks
    Of all the players I'd like to see him nut he is one.

Heisenberg

She's only just won the VP nomination. Give her 'til the end of the January window ffs!

Of all the players I'd like to see him nut he is one.
    I know Bennett's a big head but that's a bit harsh. 😛

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I know Bennett's a big head but that's a bit harsh. ��
    Can't have a left back with a hair doo like Liberace.

Can't have a left back with a hair doo like Liberace.
    Liberace had an excuse. 😀