+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Re: Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Glatzel and Moore for me too.
    Moore tends to drop deep and could do the defending from the front bit when needed and the threat of the two big fellas up top could well work as per Barnsley.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but Harris got it wrong yesterday showing BC too much respect.
    We should be having teams fear us.
    Watching Glatzel against Barnsley he was ready to make a few runs through but the ball wasnt played.

Murphy needs to start up top and be the legs. Really underusing him

He's been brought down to city's level..🤗🤗🤗

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    He's been brought down to city's level..🤗🤗🤗
    This was always his level, scores a few for Wales and everyone thinks he's the answer to our problems. Madness

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    This was always his level, scores a few for Wales and everyone thinks he's the answer to our problems. Madness
    I broadly agree with your point here but I think he's well capable of getting 15 goals a season for us if given decent service

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I honestly think he looks a tidy footballer and a great signing. Crazy that he’s being written off already.
    It’s a Cardiff City forum its what posters do. I’ve read some utter bollocks across a couple of forums today. You’d swear we were Liverpool such is the expectation. Usually from people who haven’t got a scooby. I seen on one forum a poster asking why Harris isn’t playing Joel Bagan right back???

Back to Moore, the guy looks knackered which is not surprising given the amount of football he’s played already this season for City and Wales. I think a fresh Moore would habe gobbled up a couple of those first half chances last night. Such is our need to kick start our season we can’t rest him but long term is it doing more harm than good?

Peoples expectations are ridiculous. We signed him for 2 million. Olly Watkins, one of the top marksman in the championship last season got sold for 30m+ in the same summer.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I broadly agree with your point here but I think he's well capable of getting 15 goals a season for us if given decent service
    We've said that about every striker since Bothroyd and nothing has changed 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Peoples expectations are ridiculous. We signed him for 2 million. Olly Watkins, one of the top marksman in the championship last season got sold for 30m+ in the same summer.
    Yeah people expected him to suddenly become a prolific goalscorer, not his fault but I don't see him as the answer to our problems in any way

We've said that about every striker since Bothroyd and nothing has changed ��
    But I mean it this time

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    But I mean it this time
    🤣🤣 That's a relief

My reckoning is that Moore is no better than an ordinary Championship striker and will not fire us towards the play offs, let alone promotion. Just because he currently plays for Wales does not make him other than average.

Below Glatzel in the pecking order for me
    What??!!

Much as I want Bobby G to succeed (and he has had plenty of time now) there is no way that anyone can seriously consider him ahead of Moore.

At least Moore scores and wins the occasional header!