The issues with VAR have largely been mitigated by not having any fans in the stadium: the celebration of a goal hasn't been stolen as much as celebration muted anyway, there isn't confusion about why the decision has been made because you get to see the replays, fans aren't delayed getting home with extra-time running to 10 minutes.

VAR is highlighting that the rules themselves often don't make sense, that pundits who are meant to explain what is happening aren't very good at their jobs and that pundits/managers who called for VAR as answer to all bad decisions didn't really know what they were asking for.

VAR is deflecting some of the attention away from the referees in the ground. There was some talk on twitter about non-league games being put at risk because of a lack of people willing to put up with the abuse officials get. That might be good enough reason to keep it in the end, but personally I'd rather my team relegated on back of human error rather than goal-line technology not being able to communicate system error with VAR system and ask for help
Might as well put it as a quote, it's going to be my thoughts for every VAR discussion.