+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BIDEN WINS

Heisenberg

Re: BIDEN WINS

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nah Joe has a longer time to see the case through to the end , and do the right thing as he is a better person than Trump more humane .

Will bookmark this one as is should happen then after January , Foreign Secretary stated yesterday he was still pushing both parties .
    Ahh right, ok. Just as I thought.

If you think using the death of a teenager as a point to argue about morality whilst simultaneously being flippant and talking of "bookmarking" whether something will happen in relation to it, then please continue to show how much of a c**t you are and don't let us stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ahh right, ok. Just as I thought.

If you think using the death of a teenager as a point to argue about morality whilst simultaneously being flippant and talking of "bookmarking" whether something will happen in relation to it, then please continue to show how much of a c**t you are and don't let us stop you.
    Depression kicking back in son

Heisenberg

Depression kicking back in son
    Just because you're depressed doesn't make it ok for you to act like a c**t. Get some help for it and stop making excuses.

Just because you're depressed doesn't make it ok for you to act like a c**t. Get some help for it and stop making excuses.
    If I wind you up it works .

Final say on this one If Biden is a decent man he will do justice for this poor lad like it or lump it , keep you abuse up behind your safe keyboard .

Final say on this one If Biden is a decent man he will do justice for this poor lad like it or lump it , keep you abuse up behind your safe keyboard .
    I for one am grateful its your last word on the subject as your contribution has been embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I for one am grateful its your last word on the subject as your contribution has been embarrassing
    Oooo hunting packs now son ard youuuse two is

Oooo hunting packs now son ard youuuse two is
    Go round their house and stare at them.

Heisenberg

Eh? I told you to carry on being a c**t and not to worry about us stopping you.

It doesn't "wind" me up. I'm just being factual by pointing out that your behaviour is that of a c**t (using the death of an innocent teenager to try to wind up strangers on the internet.)

Entirely strange and c**ty behaviour "from behind your keyboard" as you like to say.

Eh? I told you to carry on being a c**t and not to worry about us stopping you.

It doesn't "wind" me up. I'm just being factual by pointing out that your behaviour is that of a c**t (using the death of an innocent teenager to try to wind up strangers on the internet.)

Entirely strange and c**ty behaviour "from behind your keyboard" as you like to say.
    If I don't wind you up why reply I'm not using anyone I'm hoping that family get justice from a better man than Trump.

Strangely you don't support that view and choose to attack and call some a **** it seems to me your a very sad person who feels very safe insulting people from your safe haven .

All you had to say was yes I hope Harry Dunns family gets a better reaction from Biden than Trump .??

One may take from that you are in fact the nasty piece of works ( behind the safety of your keyboard that is with your safe insulting words ).

Please note I've never called you a **** as I'm a better person than that

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Go round their house and stare at them.
    Supply addresses

Would you like Biden to do this ?????

Would you like Biden to do this ?????
    Let's be clear what stupid game you are playing.

You read the news report that the Dunn family were unsuccessful in their court case against the Tory government's view that Anne Sacoolas can't be prosecuted in the UK because she has diplomatic immunity.

You also read the distraught parents after their case collapsed say that they hoped that there was one chance that a President Biden would somehow magic away these facts. There is no chance.

Then you tried to create a false equivalence that if Biden didn't sort it pretty sharpish he is no better than Trump. That's not what you explicitly said but it is what you do all the time.

To emphasise the point you promised to bookmark it.

Then you said all this posturing was well worth it because you thought it wound Heisenburg up. Coupled with your usual "come out from behind the keyboard and say that" scowl.

Finally after all this posturing you are trying to claim the high ground demanding what others would want Biden to do. Presumably if they don't agree with you then they are as bad as Biden.

Pathetic!

Let's be clear what stupid game you are playing.

You read the news report that the Dunn family were unsuccessful in their court case against the Tory government's view that Anne Sacoolas can't be prosecuted in the UK because she has diplomatic immunity.

You also read the distraught parents after their case collapsed say that they hoped that there was one chance that a President Biden would somehow magic away these facts. There is no chance.

Then you tried to create a false equivalence that if Biden didn't sort it pretty sharpish he is no better than Trump. That's not what you explicitly said but it is what you do all the time.

To emphasise the point you promised to bookmark it.

Then you said all this posturing was well worth it because you thought it wound Heisenburg up. Coupled with your usual "come out from behind the keyboard and say that" scowl.

Finally after all this posturing you are trying to claim the high ground demanding what others would want Biden to do. Presumably if they don't agree with you then they are as bad as Biden.

Pathetic!
    What would you like to happen for the Dunn family

Come on Joe, let's have justice for Harry Dunn and send the lady back who knocked him down .
    I think the point they're making, Mr Both Sides Balance, is that you haven't said this regarding Trump who was the president throughout, but you have about Biden, two months before he even takes over!

It would make a lot more sense, which I know you fight against, to either make the same case for trump to do it now, or just wait a couple of months. Otherwise it looks like you're playing politics, which we all know you really dislike...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think the point they're making, Mr Both Sides Balance, is that you haven't said this regarding Trump who was the president throughout, but you have about Biden, two months before he even takes over!

It would make a lot more sense, which I know you fight against, to either make the same case for trump to do it now, or just wait a couple of months. Otherwise it looks like you're playing politics, which we all know you really dislike...
    Just love to see that lads family have justice granted from either of those feckless right wing presidents .

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Joe Biden is one popular man even more popular than Obama, there is a story in there ??

Joe Biden is one popular man even more popular than Obama, there is a story in there ??
    So popular, he had just a 1000 viewers for his Thanksgiving speech 🤣