Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Donnie

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/13...669693440?s=20

Heisenberg

Re: Biden wins

Re: Biden wins

Well done, Joe - the world is a better place today:-

20191204_124336.jpg

Re: BIDEN WINS

Spare a thought for Wales-Bales. He must be utterly distraught.

This almost makes up for last night.

These Trump supporters are complete loons arent they.

Some loony rambling on about Joe Frazier voting.

I'm disappointed, he has been pure entertainment, comedy gold.

USA, and the world, a better place tonight. Trump's camp still spouting bollocks.

If I never see the loser on my television screen again it'll be too soon.

Goodbye Trump you chump

One Trump supporter said Biden wanted to turn America into Wales so we knew this was going to be the result

Great stuff, although Biden is a bit of a shithouse, conservative social policies. I'll take all day though.

So one clown gone! How do we get rid of our feckin' joker?

Total elation over here, people celebrating in the streets across the nation.

Of course, the fat guy is refusing to concede and has initiated several law suits on multiple front claiming various election frauds etc.

Reportedly Boris Johnson was the first international head to call with congratulations. Hope it opens the door for a US - UK trade agreement

International

Nice pic of him with Gerry Adams and a known IRS attempted murderer in the paper this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Nice pic of him with Gerry Adams and a known IRS attempted murderer in the paper this morning.
    Glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Reportedly Boris Johnson was the first international head to call with congratulations. Hope it opens the door for a US - UK trade agreement
    Biden doesn't like Johnson and his Brexit agenda. Johnson hasn't even met him.

So, good luck with that.

Caught a the tail end of an interview with a Tory MP I think who mentioned the good relationship that Britain has with America before and after World War II 😳 ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Caught a the tail end of an interview with a Tory MP I think who mentioned the good relationship that Britain has with America before and after World War II �� ffs
    WW2 is the point of reference for some Tories and all Brexiteers. Biden is much more interested in the Good Friday Agreement.

Of course, the fat guy is refusing to concede and has initiated several law suits on multiple front claiming various election frauds etc.

I think a USA/UK trade agreement is now less likely in the short term as Biden has already stated his priority is for an agreement with the EU and to sort out trade with China. However, the World can be thankful chump Trump is going although, under the transitional arrangements, he has to remain in office until January 20th. Let's hope he doesn't cause too much mayhem during this interim period.

He is so gracious in defeat isn’t he? Such a good look Donald

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Biden doesn't like Johnson and his Brexit agenda. Johnson hasn't even met him.

So, good luck with that.
    Let’s hope brexshit goes titsup aswell

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Glad you liked it
    Delm, this time not even remotely funny.
    Some of my friends were killed or crippled by these people.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Let’s hope brexshit goes titsup aswell
    Do you realise the irony of your last two posts?

The next few weeks we are going to see Trump and his loony supporters claiming they won.

No USA soldiers killed under Trumps watch for that I will give him a lot of credit....I’m glad he’s been voted out though.