+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tony Scully - remember him?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tony Scully - remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Gardner? Was he the one who received a bad head injury in a mid week game, Leyton Orient, or was that another jimmy, in jimmy Rollo?
    Jimmy Gardner was a Scottish winger. Quite talented on his day by lower level standards but a lazy bastard. I had a squabble with him once through the fence during a game. Didn’t like him at all. I think he went to Exeter after Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Jimmy Gardner was a Scottish winger. Quite talented on his day by lower level standards but a lazy bastard. I had a squabble with him once through the fence during a game. Didn’t like him at all. I think he went to Exeter after Cardiff.
    What did you say to poor Jimmy

Good job there was a fence between you

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Good job there was a fence between you
    yup, Jimmy would never have recovered

Good job your spat with him didn’t occur during a game I remember him in, no doubt you were there too, a pre season game down St Athan. We were lined along the touch line parks game style, you and Jimmy could have really got it on Can still hear his broad Scottish accent.