+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom James

Tom James

https://twitter.com/MundialMag/statu...158169600?s=19

nice goal for a right back.

if only we had an attacking young Welsh right back like that.......

Re: Tom James

That's two goals in four games for Wigan. But they are a League 1 team, and he only managed six games at His last season.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    That's two goals in four games for Wigan. But they are a League 1 team, and he only managed six games at His last season.
    But I'd rather have an upcoming player like that given a season to see what he can do than a loan player that has no longer impact at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    But I'd rather have an upcoming player like that given a season to see what he can do than a loan player that has no longer impact at the club.
    I like Tom James but he's 24 and can't get in the Hibs' side. Nice goal today but Chorley are bottom of the National League North, hard to read too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    I like Tom James but he's 24 and can't get in the Hibs' side. Nice goal today but Chorley are bottom of the National League North, hard to read too much into it.
    Yes, but regular games in the Championship might be beneficial for him, especially in a side in transition, like us, where we should be looking at giving youngsters experience. You never know until you try them.

If he has a shocking couple of months, byeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://twitter.com/MundialMag/statu...158169600?s=19

nice goal for a right back.

if only we had an attacking young Welsh right back like that.......
    it's not unusual...

I'm aware his name is James, but was still worth going for it

Can anyone remember who he was subbed on for during his solitary first team appearance for us?

Can anyone remember who he was subbed on for during his solitary first team appearance for us?
    Was it Campbell? Fairly sure Healey made his debut that day too so he may have came on for Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Was it Campbell? Fairly sure Healey made his debut that day too so he may have came on for Campbell
    yes he came on for Frazer Campbell .

also in that game John Swift (who we were unconvincingly linked with over the summer) made his only appearance for Chelsea.

yes he came on for Frazer Campbell .

also in that game John Swift (who we were unconvincingly linked with over the summer) made his only appearance for Chelsea.
    I remember the pre-match talk being about Daehli being watched closely by Mourinho who wanted to sign him. Wonder where he is now

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I remember the pre-match talk being about Daehli being watched closely by Mourinho who wanted to sign him. Wonder where he is now
    Training, watching telly, on his phone?