+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The Vaccine'

"The Vaccine'

Just heard that they only expect 25% of people will want it.

That surprised me.
    Last edited by Peajay; 09-11-20 at 18:03. Reason: spelling

Re: "The Vaccine'

The internet is the greatest tool that has ever been at mankind's disposal. Sadly it has also allowed idiots to genuinely believe that governments are using this to inject us with nanobots to track and monitor us.

Incentivise people getting vaccinated against this virus.

(if its proved to be completely effective)

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post

That surprised me.
    Where did you get that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    The internet is the greatest tool that has ever been at mankind's disposal. Sadly it has also allowed idiots to genuinely believe that governments are using this to inject us with nanobots to track and monitor us.

Incentivise people getting vaccinated against this virus.

(if its proved to be completely effective)
    I had a socially-distanced, walking date last Saturday with an attractive and articulate woman who, it transpired, believes that:

1. More than 8 million children are held in captivity underground in order to service Hollywood paedophiles
    2. Globalists and world governments are colluding to kill the majority of the population of the world
    3. Covid-19, largely a hoax, cannot be transmitted in droplets that we exhale
    4. Obama and Hillary Clinton were involved in the so-called Pizzagate paedophile rings
    5. Bill Gates is involved in the vaccines that will alter our DNA so that we are all compliant.

and more!

Until the subject of the virus came up she seemed to be an intelligent woman........

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    BJs update

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I had a socially-distanced, walking date last Saturday with an attractive and articulate woman who, it transpired, believes that:

1. More than 8 million children are held in captivity underground in order to service Hollywood paedophiles
    2. Globalists and world governments are colluding to kill the majority of the population of the world
    4. Obama and Hillary Clinton were involved in the so-called Pizzagate paedophile rings
    5. Bill Gates is involved in the vaccines that will alter our DNA so that we are all compliant.

and more!

Until the subject of the virus came up she seemed to be an intelligent woman........
    Wales Bales in a wig with a bit of lippy?

International

and more!

she sounds mentally distanced to me

I thought they said it was 75% only would have it.

International

did you see Van Tam's analogy of the vaccine proving effective. you got to love that guy:

"It's like getting to the end of a play-off final and being in a penalty shoot-out. you take the first penalty and score. you haven't won the game but it does tell you the goal keeper can be beaten!!"

and more!

This is EXACTLY the consequence I warned about when skin-flints use dodgy 'Register for FREE' dating agencies.

and more!

Give her number to Sludge.

I should imagine this news will give some hope to folk who are really struggling with these lockdowns and isolation

I thought they said it was 75% only would have it.
    Just listened it back. You are right, listening was never my strong point.

👍

and more!

Yeah but was she a looker?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I should imagine this news will give some hope to folk who are really struggling with these lockdowns and isolation
    What??? A f*cking socially distanced walking date with an obvious nutter!!!!!!!! Then again some people are easily pleased.

Don’t imagine people under 30 would need to bother would they? What % of the UK would that be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Yeah but was she a looker?
    Let's just say that her photo flattered her......

That surprised me.
    I'm gonna want the jab asap so I can get on with life again. Been a feckin' nightmare since March and locked at home with the bloody missus is probably more dangerous than covid.

No proper sport, no travel, can't hug the grandkids, one son stranded in Oz, at the mercy of a crackpot PM, we need some bloody hope and this brings it for sure.

Football with no crowds is like flat beer!

That surprised me.
    I am Legend has a lot to answer for

Time to buy some BOC shares. They make solid carbon dioxide which is used to store sensitive materials at approx -80C.

Let's just say that her photo flattered her......
    In the interests of fairness and chivalry, might we catch a glimpse of the photo she had of her 'date'?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Give her number to Sludge.
    I knocked her back

I have got standards

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I'm gonna want the jab asap so I can get on with life again. Been a feckin' nightmare since March and locked at home with the bloody missus is probably more dangerous than covid.

No proper sport, no travel, can't hug the grandkids, one son stranded in Oz, at the mercy of a crackpot PM, we need some bloody hope and this brings it for sure.

Football with no crowds is like flat beer!
    You might be lucky to get it if you are not in the priority group as Pfizer only have the capacity to produce so many vaccines meaning there won't be enough to go around given there will be worldwide demand.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Don’t imagine people under 30 would need to bother would they? What % of the UK would that be ?
    What? Why wouldn't they need to bother? If they're infected they can spread it just like the over 30s - even if they think they're personally less likely to be seriously ill or die miserably gasping for air!