+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another report on benefits of Vitamin D

Another report on benefits of Vitamin D

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/...n-d-deficient/

So many reports floating about must be something worth considering.

Be safe .

Re: Another report on benefits of Vitamin D

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/...n-d-deficient/

So many reports floating about must be something worth considering.

Be safe .
    Mercola is a well known anti-vaccine proponent in addition to his position on how to prevent or cure Covid

In 2020, Mercola claimed that inhaling 0.5-3% hydrogen peroxide solution using a nebulizer could prevent or cure COVID-19. A tweet from Mercola advertising this method was removed from Twitter on April 15, 2020, for violating the platform rules.

Be safe

Should be added to milk and bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    To quote :

RELATED TAGS:*Prime minister,*Vitamin d,*coronavirus

The UK Prime Minister could follow Scotland’s example by offering free vitamin D supplies to those shielding as the country hunkers down in the latest round of lockdown.

In a Commons session on Tuesday, Boris Johnson told Members he would be providing an update on the plan, which First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon has already announced.

In the same session, ex-Conservative Cabinet minister David Davis, once again raised the issue, highlighting the progress Scotland has made as well as studies pointing to the vitamin’s efficacy.

“Over the weekend, a number of eminent scientists called on the Government to try to resolve the vitamin D deficiency issues in the United Kingdom to reduce the severity of the pandemic,”​ he said.

“There have been dozens of studies over hundreds of countries in the last six months that show—or imply, anyway—that that could reduce infection rates by half and case death rates by half again.*​

The Scottish Government are sending four months’ supply of vitamin D to everybody who shielded in Scotland.*​

“Given that it is low cost and there is no medical downside, will our Government consider the same approach in England?”​

Responding, Johnson said,*“We are indeed looking at the possible beneficial effects of vitamin D, and I know that we will be updating the House shortly.”

To quote :

RELATED TAGS:*Prime minister,*Vitamin d,*coronavirus

The UK Prime Minister could follow Scotland’s example by offering free vitamin D supplies to those shielding as the country hunkers down in the latest round of lockdown.

In a Commons session on Tuesday, Boris Johnson told Members he would be providing an update on the plan, which First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon has already announced.

In the same session, ex-Conservative Cabinet minister David Davis, once again raised the issue, highlighting the progress Scotland has made as well as studies pointing to the vitamin’s efficacy.

“Over the weekend, a number of eminent scientists called on the Government to try to resolve the vitamin D deficiency issues in the United Kingdom to reduce the severity of the pandemic,”​ he said.

“There have been dozens of studies over hundreds of countries in the last six months that show—or imply, anyway—that that could reduce infection rates by half and case death rates by half again.*​

The Scottish Government are sending four months’ supply of vitamin D to everybody who shielded in Scotland.*​

“Given that it is low cost and there is no medical downside, will our Government consider the same approach in England?”​

Responding, Johnson said,*“We are indeed looking at the possible beneficial effects of vitamin D, and I know that we will be updating the House shortly.”
    This guy says that there is no need to wear a mask because if everyone used Vitamin D instead it would be far more effective. Do you agree LoM?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This guy says that there is no need to wear a mask because if everyone used Vitamin D instead it would be far more effective. Do you agree LoM?

I think masks should be worn , vitamin D taken , wash one hands ,still respect the distanceriles , its about doing ones best ,the discussions around vitamin D deficiencies and other studies are interesting , hence the post .

I think masks should be worn , vitamin D taken , wash one hands ,still respect the distanceriles , its about doing ones best ,the discussions around vitamin D deficiencies and other studies are interesting , hence the post .
    which hand?

There is a reasonable conversation about the additional help Vitamin D could make in allaying and managing Coronavirus. Pushing some guy who seems to major in selling light bleach and hydroxochloquine as magic dust is unlikely to add credibility to your argument.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/author/joseph-mercola/

What do you think is your best way out of this LoM? Vitamin D or the Vaccine. I'm going vaccine but I know there are loads of your chums who hate that as the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    which hand?
    The one thats less busy

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Not gonna snow as well is it?

Just because the source of information in the post is a crackpot, it doesn’t negate the importance of Vitamin D.

I highly recommend Dr John Campbell’s YouTube feed for news and updates regarding Covid-19, The guy deserves a Knighthood for how he has helped people in a non partisan, educational and calm manner through this time.

He swears by the importance of Vitamin D for respiratory problems including Covid and he is as good as it gets on this topic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Just because the source of information in the post is a crackpot, it doesn’t negate the importance of Vitamin D.

I highly recommend Dr John Campbell’s YouTube feed for news and updates regarding Covid-19, The guy deserves a Knighthood for how he has helped people in a non partisan, educational and calm manner through this time.

He swears by the importance of Vitamin D for respiratory problems including Covid and he is as good as it gets on this topic for me.
    Maybe, but starting a new thread using a crackpot to promote your argument about the benefits of Vitamin D is unlikely to enhance it. I might think that Robert Glatzel is the best forward in the Championship but if David Icke posted a similar conclusion and I used his opinion as a previous sports commentator some people might think my dubious opinions were further tarnished.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Not gonna snow as well is it?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    which hand?
    The one you wipe your arse with