The league cup was the most satisfying out of the lot, would have been a great scalp had we won but I was at least happy and proud with city’s performance that day and still am. It was a great game in its own right and I’d be happy to watch it back again. I’d never thought of it as a “sliding doors” moment, as someone had mentioned above, but you could argue the case it was in the same way as the Blackpool game.

The Blackpool game feels like the biggest “what if” and it’s the one I find myself thinking about the most. It’s the one that still stings, I don’t think I’ve ever watched any footage from it since that day and you’d have to pay me a decent wedge to watch the whole 90 again.

The FA cup is a weird one for me looking back now, despite the run and how special it felt. It’s strangely lost it’s lustre for me and I can’t say I reminisce about it or day dream “what if” in the same way as the other two games. No interest in watching the game back as it was crap all round really. Prestige wise, it’s the one I’d like to change the most.