+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Germany v Wales U21 game free to watch

Germany v Wales U21 game free to watch

At 1715, albeit in German (which I will miss as I have an online German class)

https://www.ran.de/

Re: Germany v Wales U21 game free to watch

Anyone watching this? The links not working for me because I'm in the wrong country.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone watching this? The links not working for me because I'm in the wrong country.
    Maybe you need to use a Visible Panty Line

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Maybe you need to use a Visible Panty Line
    He would be better off with a Visible Panty Neutraliser in my opinion

Bob, download a free VPN and use a German server.

It’s 2-1 to Germany.

You’ll need to wade through advertisements for Alexa and then Ran Deutschland.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Bob, download a free VPN and use a German server.

It’s 2-1 to Germany.

You’ll need to wade through advertisements for Alexa and then Ran Deutschland.
    I didn't get the Alexa ad but had others before I got in.

If using a VPN you should also be able to watch the Germany v Spain (senior team) game at 1945 (in German) at https://www.ardmediathek.de/daserste/

Apols to Bob about not realising about the VPN thang in the first post in this thread.

I should have realised that about the VPN as I've already got one on my ancient IPad, but it kept on telling me I had the wrong browser (I tried Chrome and Safari), so I've given up - I see Mark Harris scored

2-1 FT

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    2-1 FT
    Well, that’s very respectable I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Well, that’s very respectable I reckon.
    Didn't watch the game just been following it on the internet so can't comment on the performance but losing away against the Germans by the odd goal must be heartening.
    Good to see Mark Harris notch.

Full game still up here, with English commentary, if anyone still interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtI...ture=emb_title

Germany scored first from penalty spot with fantastic strike (a harsh call?), we conceded a second more obvious penalty which they missed, and finally their number 9 scored a good goal but had too much space in the box to get shot away. Harris pulled one back on 33rd minute with tidy finish.

Not sure if the second half could live up to all that excitement and will leave it anyone with more time to find out.

I should have realised that about the VPN as I've already got one on my ancient IPad, but it kept on telling me I had the wrong browser (I tried Chrome and Safari), so I've given up - I see Mark Harris scored
    Opera has VPN built in - Clean browser too.

The YouTube link from the FAW website worked without a VPN (for me anyway)

Germany are losing 6-0 to Spain as at the 88th minute!

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Full game still up here, with English commentary, if anyone still interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXtI...ture=emb_title

Germany scored first from penalty spot with fantastic strike (a harsh call?), we conceded a second more obvious penalty which they missed, and finally their number 9 scored a good goal but had too much space in the box to get shot away. Harris pulled one back on 33rd minute with tidy finish.

Not sure if the second half could live up to all that excitement and will leave it anyone with more time to find out.
    Thanks for posting that, just watched the first half - a rash decision by Ratcliffe led to the second penalty, but he didn't do badly apart from that and a clever finish by Harris for his goal.