+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Ward, Zohore > Moore, Glatzel

Danny Ward, Zohore > Moore, Glatzel

Change my mind

Re: Danny Ward, Zohore > Moore, Glatzel

Quote Originally Posted by NTB View Post
    Change my mind
    Wow.
    Ward for Glazel yes. Provided he stayed fit.
    Moore has far better all round game than Zohore who blew hot and very cold.

Change my mind
    Depends which versions of Ward, Zohore, Moore and Glatzel you mean.

Ken Zohore during his hot streak was the best of the lot (even if his all round game was poorer than Kiefer Moore's). Danny Ward as a super sub when fit was very good. Glatzel is (still) too easily bullied, but is probably the best of them all technically. Moore on his game - and in a side with attacking players to play off him - is probably the most effective and what we need with our current team.

Based on actual performances and fitness over the past few years I would take Moore and Glatzel over the other two every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Wow.
    Ward for Glazel yes. Provided he stayed fit.
    Moore has far better all round game than Zohore who blew hot and very cold.
    Agree with that Ward and Moore would be the best combination.

Milwall can have Bobby G as well.

I'd still like to see more game time with Moore and Glatzel as a pair , we've not seen a lot of games with that combination , in the game its been and told that these partnerships need time to build and understand each others game before fully developing.

Moore , Zohore , Ward , Glatzel.

Ward , Zohore is close.

Imagine Zohores purple patch didnt end. He was devastating.

Zohore and Moore together for me. Let's not complain though as 5 years ago or so we had a strike force of Eoin Doyle and Alex Revell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd still like to see more game time with Moore and Glatzel as a pair , we've not seen a lot of games with that combination , in the game its been and told that these partnerships need time to build and understand each others game before fully developing.
    After the Barnsley game I did say they deserve a run of a few games to see how the partnership develops.
    I believe the influence of this pair could help the likes of Wilson, Tomlin and Ralls to also score goals

I'd go for Moore and Zohore (or a fit Danny Ward). But can they compare to our super strike force of a few years back- Alex Revell and Eoin Doyle?!!

Danny Ward, Zohore > Moore, Glatzel One word Average

Change my mind
    Glatzel is a better player than Ward and Moore is a better player than Zohore. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Glatzel is a better player than Ward and Moore is a better player than Zohore. Hope that helps
    Is it as straightforward as that though?- The best striker I've seen at City in around a decade was the Kenneth Zohore of the second half of 16/17 and the first couple of months of 17/18 - that's close to a year, so it is a significant amount of time. Also, are we basing our opinions on Moore on what he's done for Wales or for us? Our scoring record with him centre forward is not great - in fact, it'll be the worst in ages in the Championship if our current scoring rate is repeated for the season.

Its not as straightforward as that. Ward is far better than Glatzel. Zohore had that purple patch where if he played like that every week hed be the best of the 4. However it didnt last so id put Moore as the best.