+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eric Hall - Monster Football Agent

Eric Hall - Monster Football Agent

Re: Eric Hall - Monster Football Agent

Eric's face is the one I see when I hear "football agent", sort of spiv looking.

Did well for himself and led a full and varied life.

RIP.

The Epitome of the Football Agent, without doubt a character.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I'd not heard that story about Dave Beasant (which, fair play, Hall told against himself) before.

RIP

RIP Eric. You were certainly a character. If you were regarded as a bit of a roguish wheeler dealer then you pale into insignificance compared to the bunch of robber barons who are currently soaking football clubs and fans for all they can get.

First Team

I didn’t know him but did cross paths a couple of times when he was in the music industry.
    Not entirely sure I would have trusted him further than I could have thrown him but he could spin a yarn in the Oporto with an audience.
    Probably wanted to be in front of the camera and to be fair he managed that. As someone else mentioned a loveable rouge ,in the manner of Arthur Daley , springs to mind.

Eric was certainly a larger than life character who didn’t take himself too seriously and came across a full on nutter. I do like Jon Smith super agent as well because I remember him from the northern soul scene and I find him quite cool.