+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marcus Rashford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marcus Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    And the Mail having a go at him because he wants to secure his future for himself and his family. He is truly a man of compassion.
    The type of person that's offended by Rashford/Sterling etc buying flash houses is the same type of person who don't like Lewis Hamilton because "he's full of himself and needs to wind his neck in"

When you think of how many "flash" footballers there are knocking around these days with their cars, jewellery, show houses etc... he's putting these narcissists to shame.
    How proud would you be if he was your son?

By the way I have no idea what the rag mail has said or is saying about him and I guess he probably doesn't either now he's got into his books and even if he does, I doubt he takes much notice.

Well done Marcus. What an amazing young man.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    When you think of how many "flash" footballers there are knocking around these days with their cars, jewellery, show houses etc... he's putting these narcissists to shame.

By the way I have no idea what the rag mail has said or is saying about him and I guess he probably doesn't either now he's got into his books and even if he does, I doubt he takes much notice.

He is a force for good for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

He’s bought 3 houses for £2 million and is investing in property to secure his and his family’s future. They’re having a go at him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    He’s bought 3 houses for £2 million and is investing in property to secure his and his family’s future. They’re having a go at him about it.
    Certain papers seem to have a problem with the wrong type of people getting rich.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The type of person that's offended by Rashford/Sterling etc buying flash houses is the same type of person who don't like Lewis Hamilton because "he's full of himself and needs to wind his neck in"
    Also known as racist.

I think the question people need to ask themselves is – "why does he have to do this"? The answer is he doesn’t have to, he wants to. Always the acid test for me.