+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Welsh Government

Re: The Welsh Government

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes sludge, but I didn't ask you how you knew Davies was rich, I asked you how you knew that Drakeford has "F**k all"
    I said compared to Andrew rt Davies, drakeford has got f all

And I am right , compared to Andrew RT Davies, drakeford has got f all

Its as simple as that , even if drakeford has a house in lakeside and a holiday home in cardigan , compared to Davies, he's a tramp

If you want to carry on arguing......carry on ......I know Davies and I know how wealthy he is

Drakeford might me first minister but some people are in a different league

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I said compared to Andrew rt Davies, drakeford has got f all

And I am right , compared to Andrew RT Davies, drakeford has got f all

Its as simple as that , even if drakeford has a house in lakeside and a holiday home in cardigan , compared to Davies, he's a tramp

If you want to carry on arguing......carry on ......I know Davies and I know how wealthy he is

Drakeford might me first minister but some people are in a different league
    Pointless really!!

Does anyone really think that, if someone has got more money, their opinion is more valid or superior?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Does anyone really think that, if someone has got more money, their opinion is more valid or superior?
    I think you have answered your own question.

Feedback

What do you think an academic in social policy at a university earns ?

And would you say that such a person is as wealthy as a landowner ?
    a professor at a university will earn a salary from £80k upwards. source: I have several on my books across a variety of disciplines. They don't just have a salary as income, they have honoraria and royalties too. They also have the USS pension scheme, which is about a good as a scheme as you will get anywhere, even better than AMs.

a landowner may be asset rich but quite a lot are cash poor.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    seemingly Sludge does

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    seemingly Sludge does
    Yep. Disagree with him and you are branded as Tory scum and deluded. My view, for what it's worth, is that anyone who thought Corbyn could win an election is deluded. I see he his still up to his old tricks by dividing the sensible elements in the Labour Party.

seemingly Sludge does
    I think drakeford , who doesn't have anywhere near the wealth of Davies, talks far more sense

Davies was slagging off drakeford for the early lockdown , as soon as his mate boris did it , he went awol

Feedback

I think drakeford , who doesn't have anywhere near the wealth of Davies, talks far more sense

Davies was slagging off drakeford for the early lockdown , as soon as his mate boris did it , he went awol
    Wasn't Paul Davies a branch manager of a bank before becoming an AM?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Yep. Disagree with him and you are branded as Tory scum and deluded. My view, for what it's worth, is that anyone who thought Corbyn could win an election is deluded. I see he his still up to his old tricks by dividing the sensible elements in the Labour Party.
    Complete bollocks .

Corbyn nearly did may he slashed the tories right back , he could have won that so perhaps the people deluded were the bookies who predicted a landslide

I however am glad he's gone , he was far too left and I want the liberals and labour party to unite to boot the tories into the long grass

Wasn't Paul Davies a branch manager of a bank before becoming an AM?
    Andrew RT Davies ?

He's a landowner with his fingers in lots of pies

Feedback

Andrew RT Davies ?

Isnt Paul Davies the tory Party leader?

Andrew RT Davies ?

There were questions asked about the £35000 per year employment of his Mrs as his P A.
    She was never seen working by his own party.

Complete bollocks .

Corbyn nearly did may he slashed the tories right back , he could have won that so perhaps the people deluded were the bookies who predicted a landslide

I however am glad he's gone , he was far too left and I want the liberals and labour party to unite to boot the tories into the long grass
    So you don't call people Tory scum or say that I am deluded. I'm not bothering to go back over my previous posts to prove you wrong as I've got better things to do. However, where we agree is that Corbyn was and is a disaster for the Labour Party and think that under any other leader they would have prospered far better.

International

Starmer keeps saying how badly the tories have run this pandemic, and he talked some sense but we must remember that if Labour had won the last election he wouldn't be running things, it would be Corbyn, Abbot, Watson and McCluskey and his cronies (The one who conveniently 'forgot' he went to a public school). God knows what mess we'd be in by now, with Corbyn unable/unwilling to made decisions and the others making them for him based on politics. I shudder to think!

Isnt Paul Davies the tory Party leader?
    He is at the moment but I have no doubt that Andrew Rt Davies is itching to get back in and it is Andrew RT Davies who I have been referring to

So you don't call people Tory scum or say that I am deluded. I'm not bothering to go back over my previous posts to prove you wrong as I've got better things to do. However, where we agree is that Corbyn was and is a disaster for the Labour Party and think that under any other leader they would have prospered far better.
    I think loads of tories are scum and lots of them are deluded , I have no idea if you are or if I have said you are.

Corbyn wasn't a disaster when he kicked mays arse but should have stepped down , instead he thought he was the messiah . If a moderate centrist Labour leader had come in and the liberals didn't have that God squad clown in charge , the December election would have been far different

Starmer keeps saying how badly the tories have run this pandemic, and he talked some sense but we must remember that if Labour had won the last election he wouldn't be running things, it would be Corbyn, Abbot, Watson and McCluskey and his cronies (The one who conveniently 'forgot' he went to a public school). God knows what mess we'd be in by now, with Corbyn unable/unwilling to made decisions and the others making them for him based on politics. I shudder to think!
    You keep saying you are not a tory and are apolitical

These sort of posts make me think mm mm

The tories have completely and utterly flecked up this pandemic response. Boris , Cummings, Hancock, all utter feckwits

You reckon corbyn would make a worse prime minister than Boris ?

I have my doubts, the blokes incompetent

This really is a feeble argument

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    This really is a feeble argument
    It isn't an argument, its a statement of my personal opinion.

I have no intention of arguing about it. It would be pointless.

International

You keep saying you are not a tory and are apolitical

These sort of posts make me think mm mm

The tories have completely and utterly flecked up this pandemic response. Boris , Cummings, Hancock, all utter feckwits

You reckon corbyn would make a worse prime minister than Boris ?

I have my doubts, the blokes incompetent
    Yes I do. And its not political, as I said, Starmer says some good things. It's then man. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

Yes I do. And its not political, as I said, Starmer says some good things. It's then man. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

I shudder to think what a Corbyn goverment would have done or looked like In these tough times .

Starmer has had a very good start with so many pressures on the Government its allowed him to pick his moments.

I look forward to the day when it gets down to real politics , looking at how the Brexit events play out will be very interesting, and the internal battle grounds of both parties with Tory rebellion around lockdown, does Starmer vote with them or back Boris ?? .

if and when the Brexit deal appears does Starmer back Boris ??

What will Labour and its backers like Unite do t ,will we see Corbyn and his backers take on Starmer and restrict his successes??

( What would Corbyn have done differently with Covid and Brexit ??

With these votes would he have made a difference I very much doubt it , but hey its just a view I just happen to think Corbyn has set the Labour party back many years , and let in a bloody loony ??? )

Anyways why worry about all this we have our own perfect utopia , Drakeford is the Welsh Leader , far left politically , big fan of Corbyn , member of Momentum ??

No idea what Corbyn would have done outside of covid but it is pretty hard to imagine how anyone could have done worse managing the economic or social/health costs of the pandemic.