+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a player we’ve got

What a player we’ve got

In Harry Wilson

Re: What a player we’ve got

He's far far too good to be playing for us. Unsure how he ended up in the championship in the first place, and I'm even less sure if a year with Cardiff City will be good for his development as a player. He could be special, if his time with us doesn't scar him too much

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    He's far far too good to be playing for us. Unsure how he ended up in the championship in the first place, and I'm even less sure if a year with Cardiff City will be good for his development as a player. He could be special, if his time with us doesn't scar him too much
    If he's as good as you think he is, he should be able to lead by example and help to elevate the performance of his team mates.
    Granted he won't be playing with the likes of Gareth Bale every week but nevertheless if he's that good, his quality should shine through.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    If he's as good as you think he is, he should be able to lead by example and help to elevate the performance of his team mates.
    Granted he won't be playing with the likes of Gareth Bale every week but nevertheless if he's that good, his quality should shine through.
    Indeed.

We should thank our lucky stars that City have him, not worry about his development. What counts is his performances for Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    It already has. Not his fault everyone else is sh*te

Steady on, he will be 24 in March and has so far had his better stints at Bournemouth who were relegated and Derby in the championship.

I'm sure he will become a decent Premier league player but he probably needs a big year as much as we also need him to perform.