+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So It’s OK To Be A Bully

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So It’s OK To Be A Bully

Okay, I'm going to chuck the cat amongst the pigeons here, and say that the Home Office has needed a good kick up the arse for years (think Windrush scandal, Grenfell, and other failings). Maybe they're just a little bit complacent, and stuck in their ways, and maybe Priti Patel is just the right person to deliver that short, sharp shock? Someone who will sort things out, and will not take any sh*t from anyone?
    That said, bullying is bullying, and she has been pulled up once before (remember the holiday that wasn't?), so I'm surprised she's held on to her post.

Re: So It’s OK To Be A Bully

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Okay, I'm going to chuck the cat amongst the pigeons here, and say that the Home Office has needed a good kick up the arse for years (think Windrush scandal, Grenfell, and other failings). Maybe they're just a little bit complacent, and stuck in their ways, and maybe Priti Patel is just the right person to deliver that short, sharp shock? Someone who will sort things out, and will not take any sh*t from anyone?
    That said, bullying is bullying, and she has been pulled up once before (remember the holiday that wasn't?), so I'm surprised she's held on to her post.
    Do you honestly think Pritti Patel is the answer to the Home Office record on Windrush, child citizenship and other scandals? Grenfell is also a continuing scandal - but the Home Office is not the main culprit. She will 'stir things up' but not as a way of righting wrongs or sorting things out. Incredible she hasn't resigned. Even more incredible that the clown in No 10 hasn't sacked her. Completely credible that dml1954 has jumped in to defend the indefensible (again)!