+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So It’s OK To Be A Bully

So It’s OK To Be A Bully

If you’re in with Bozo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55016076

I know it’s political but.......

Re: So It’s OK To Be A Bully

She must be one of the least likeable people in politics and that is saying something.

Feedback

what's the point in having an advisor if you're not going to listen to them? if she's guilty then she needs to go.

however, since Patel is a woman and of Asian heritage, in this day and age can Boris really remove her without the triggered lot going into overdrive? Perhaps that is part of his thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    what's the point in having an advisor if you're not going to listen to them? if she's guilty then she needs to go.

however, since Patel is a woman and of Asian heritage, in this day and age can Boris really remove her without the triggered lot going into overdrive? Perhaps that is part of his thinking.
    A bully is a bully is a bully, bugger all to to with what Race anyone is.

Jesus christ you're such a twat

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    A bully is a bully is a bully, bugger all to to with what Race anyone is.
    agreed, but Boris being the berk that he is won't see it like that

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Jesus christ you're such a twat
    yeah probably.

It wouldn't be the first time she's been fired. She's out of control. I think he could easily get rid of her if he wanted to.

And he ordered Tory MPs to rally round her, telling a WhatsApp group: "Time to form a square around the prittster".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...lying-23041356

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time she's been fired. She's out of control. I think he could easily get rid of her if he wanted to.
    She does have previous,Boris defending her the same as good old Dom.
    She said it was unintentional but it is still being a bully.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Then why doesn't he?

Perhaps she gives a good reach around?

The problem is from what I've seen is the code is subjective. It talks about things that are immeasurable such as 'respect' etc.

There's bullying and there's causing offence. To me two totally different things.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The problem is from what I've seen is the code is subjective. It talks about things that are immeasurable such as 'respect' etc.

There's bullying and there's causing offence. To me two totally different things.
    Well I've not really followed the story as it has zero interest so I'm not qualified at all to hold an opinion on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    And he ordered Tory MPs to rally round her, telling a WhatsApp group: "Time to form a square around the prittster".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...lying-23041356

You can just imagine Johnson coming out with that - she should never be near a job like Home Secretary after this;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-41920238

Well I've not really followed the story as it has zero interest so I'm not qualified at all to hold an opinion on the subject.
    And yet that's your fifth post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

From the Ministerial code:

1.2 Ministers should be professional in all their dealings
    and treat all those with whom they come into contact with
    consideration and respect. Working relationships,
    including with civil servants, ministerial and parliamentary
    colleagues and parliamentary staff should be proper and
    appropriate. Harassing, bullying or other inappropriate or
    discriminating behaviour wherever it takes place is not
    consistent with the Ministerial Code and will not be
    tolerated.

From The Guardian:

Sir Alex Allan’s findings based on the cabinet office investigation concluded that Patel’s approach “amounted to behaviour that can be described as bullying” – noting instances of shouting and swearing – and that she had breached the ministerial code, although her actions may have been “unintentional”.

Doesn't seem particulartly subjective to me.... But I'm not a Tory trying to justify shouting and swearing at staff

You really are pathetic. The left is triggered except you've posted about 5 times about how little you care when you clearly care deeply

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And yet that's your fifth post in this thread
    I've not really added comment though as I'm still trying to understand what has happened.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You really are pathetic. The left is triggered except you've posted about 5 times about how little you care when you clearly care deeply
    I dont give a shit about this story, in fact, ive got no idea what has or has not happened

Hyde more focussed than usual and in this case better for it.

"Shame is for little people" sums it up Priti well!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...standards-quit

Patel is popular with grass roots tory voters

Who are basically hang em , flog em daily mail readers

Horrible woman , remember her on late night radio five , she's further right than thatcher

Hope she gets the boot

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Hyde more focussed than usual and in this case better for it.

"Shame is for little people" sums it up Priti well!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...standards-quit
    Boris Johnson sticking up for her shows what an utter bunch of twats we have running this country

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Boris Johnson sticking up for her shows what an utter bunch of twats we have running this country
    How he can defend her after her tv interview beggars belief.

Okay, I'm going to chuck the cat amongst the pigeons here, and say that the Home Office has needed a good kick up the arse for years (think Windrush scandal, Grenfell, and other failings). Maybe they're just a little bit complacent, and stuck in their ways, and maybe Priti Patel is just the right person to deliver that short, sharp shock? Someone who will sort things out, and will not take any sh*t from anyone?
    That said, bullying is bullying, and she has been pulled up once before (remember the holiday that wasn't?), so I'm surprised she's held on to her post.

She really is a nasty, nasty bit of work. Here she is talking about capital punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DrsVhzbLzU