+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: MILLWALL 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MILLWALL v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Seems I'll be in the minority, but I think we're played OK today. It's a cliche, but this is a side in transition. Still too many static players, and I still don't rate Nelson. Glatzel not clever enough with the ball at his feet, which is a shame, because it leaves us with fewer goalscoring options..
    I don't think Nelson has played well this season.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I don't think Nelson has played well this season.
    He's way off. He sometimes looks like he lacks a bit of confidence, his touch isn't great either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's way off. He sometimes looks like he lacks a bit of confidence, his touch isn't great either.
    He did make a great block in the last 10 minutes but if you watch his movement for the Milwall goal, he created the space for Smith to get the impetus for his leap rather than blocking it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He did make a great block in the last 10 minutes but if you watch his movement for the Milwall goal, he created the space for Smith to get the impetus for his leap rather than blocking it.
    Yeah, the other problem with his defending was that he was flat footed and square on, he put himself in a position where he couldn't even make things difficult for the bloke who scored the goal. Static. I'll pick up on the cross as well, nobody busting a gut to stop the delivery, the millwall player had time to light a cigar.